A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I wonder if recruiters read emails in order received? - persona non grata

Posted: Feb 26, 2015

Or do they just start reading when they open their email?  I was the 11th view of a job I was perfect for, and I'll bet I am buried under the rest of the responses.  No offense to anyone.  It just seems moot to even try anymore since there is a glut of us and not enough decent jobs to go around. 

I want out of this here "career" anyway.  It's a good thing, Martha Stewart. 

Send it again - go to the top

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Does the job go to the first person who responds?? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
??

Similar Messages:

MT Recruiters
Oct 10, 2012

Does anyone know anything about MT Recruiters? I know they charge. Are they any good? Thanks! ...

Recruiters
Nov 25, 2013

I've been thinking about how the recruiter who called me made Spheris sound wonderful, then Medquist took over, then M-Modal took over.  Then when I actually started, for a while it was OK, then I felt like I was duped about the working conditions. It seemed like something I have been through before, and now I remember.  I have never actually been in the military, but from what I was told by a couple people, the Army recruiters make it sound really good, and when you are in, it is terr ...

Ads From Recruiters
Feb 03, 2014

Responded to a recruiter ad recently because was curious about the ad.  The position sounded extremely good. Good line rate, paid time off, insurance. Ad was very specific about what they offered but vague on the company.  I bit. Recruiter called me back, very nice.  Everything sounded good. I was fired up and ready to go. Near the end of the call, I asked what company we were talking about.  The recruiter named 1 of the 2 biggies that have their own boards on ...

Job Recruiters
May 22, 2015

Has anyone ever run across a website where, for a monthly fee, someone finds you transcription jobs, sort of like Angie's List?  I saw it months ago and can't remember the  name.  Thank you. ...

MT Recruiters- Any One Have Any Info On Them? Nm
Jan 02, 2010

nm ...

Does Anyone Have Experience Using MT Recruiters?
Jan 16, 2010

Just curious if this is legitmate and if anyone has had success with them. TIA ...

Recruiters Who Don't Keep Appointments! Sm
May 16, 2012

I have a very busy schedule and presently work 2 jobs. Plan the time for an interview and wait and wait on a call that doesn't come. This is not the first time I have been "stood up" by a recruiter and that company definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. Now another one. I waste my few off hours taking their tests and corresponding for this? Yes, they do treat us like bums. ...

Nuance Recruiters
Sep 10, 2014

Okay, if this is how this company runs, I will not take the job.  I applied for a job for acute care.  They offered me the job.  I turned it down because at the time I was afraid to leave MModal whom I have been with for over 17 years.  MModal now wants me to start working weekends, which I know in this profession, they were going to get me to do it sooner or later.  Then I applied for the Ambulatory side of Nuance as they said it is a M-F position.  Passed the test ...

Some Recruiters Are Like Bad Boyfriends
Jan 20, 2015

They tell you pretty lies, and never call when they say they will.    ...

Dictating Out Of Order
Dec 07, 2009

This is driving me crazy!  My main account has several docs that dictate their review of systems and PE out of body system order, like instead of the neck head down, they dictate the abdomen or extremities first.  ...

(s/l) *low Order* Ramp...SM
Aug 29, 2010

The patient exercised today on a 2-minute children’s treadmill protocol.  I chose this protocol since there is (s/l) *low-order* or *well-order* ramp which I thought would be less likely to cause pelvic discomfort. ...

First, Second, Third-order... Angiography
May 02, 2011

Can anybody enlighten me on what is meant by the first-order.... angiography?  I've been trying to google it and it doesn't really explain. ...

Job Order Question
Oct 07, 2011

Does anyone know the order in which we get our jobs?  I mean I know that they are not first come first serve because the times are off.  Thanks! ...

Where Can I Order Headphones
Dec 30, 2014

Where can I order headphones that are of good quality and will not need a second mortgage to afford?  Thanks ...

Question About Oracle Recruiters
Sep 25, 2010

Seeing the post below, I have a question about Oracle recruiters.  I have applied there several times, have 15 years of experience, and still no word from them.  Are their recruiters just rude or what?  I wonder because I have the experience, but I have on my resume that I have satellite and 64-bit Windows Vista.  Could that be why they are not responding to me?  It would be nice if someone somewhere along the line would respond to me by saying they do not support satellite or Vista, or wha ...

I've Been Actively Working With 5 Recruiters
Feb 14, 2013

For awhile now and have applied for tons of jobs outside the MT industry.  I haven't had a lot of luck until all of a sudden it's like an explosion of jobs just this week. I started tutoring elementary school kids in reading at 25.00 to 30.00 an hour.  I got my first student in 9 days for 3 days a week, and now I'm start several more - so working 10 hours per week and making 250-300. Sunday and Monday, I did a 2-day temp job at 11.50 an hour. Then, I got a call yester ...

ATTEN: NUANCE Recruiters/HR..
Apr 23, 2014

http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Nuance-Transcription-Services-Company-Reviews-E537513_P3.htm   Maybe you should see what your current and previous transcriptionists feel about working for your disgusting, nitpicky, greedy, company.     I really feel the bulk of these companies need to be blatantly aware of what they are doing to the industry from the inside out.  If they continue to outsource for "cheaper payouts" then prepare for cheaper quality.   ...

Questions To Ask When Talking To Recruiters
Jun 10, 2014

Does anyone know if there isa good website when asking general questions with MT recruiters?  Sometimes I forget to askcertain questions until after I  hagve hung up the pone?  I have made lists before, but would also like another opinion or two.  Thanks ...

I Wonder If Recruiters Jump From One Company To Another
Sep 23, 2014

position?    I seem to have seen several of the same names over the past couple months at different companies where I know I applied many months ago.  Some of them still as much of a "Jerk" as they were the first time around, not returning calls or emails even though they wanted to set up an interview. ...

Color Me Not Impressed With The Recruiters--sm
Nov 10, 2014

I am supposed to be moved to a new account and new platform with the stated purpose of me being placed on account that should have work (the move is not my choice).  The recruiters talked to me about placement and sent the offer letter.  I sent an email question about this on Friday (which is not when I wanted to deal with this as it was my day off but oh well).  Still nothing.  I do not want to sign the letter until my question is answered either.  Frustrating. ...

Will Order _____ Legionella
Jan 15, 2010

Dictator says:  I will order ____ legionella.  It sounds like for-seat-um legionella. ...

Order Of Reference Materials
May 07, 2010

I know I have come across the answer to this question in the past, but can't seem to put my fingers on it now......  1.  CP   2/3.  BOS then Standards OR Standards then BOS?  In reference to the q.h.s. question...  since all 3 references usually appear somewhere on each CP, would not q.h.s.  vs nightly depend on the order of reference materials used?  The vast majority of my CPs have "BOS and Standards" at top and JCAHO at the bottom. ...

What Software Do I Need In Order To Get A Few Clients Of My Own?
Jun 20, 2013

I was just wondering if I wanted to acquire a few clients on my own, what type of software do I need besides something like Express Scribe?  Those of you who have your own accounts, what do you use?   Thank you :) ...

Question For Coding Recruiters/Hirers
Jun 08, 2015

Some recruiters/hirers posting here mentioned that you don't look at community college grads because they aren't properly trained with just a few exceptions.  1. Can you name some of the community colleges where you HAVE hired their qualified coding grads? (I know community colleges are "local" but many of their programs are online and accept out-of-state students.) 2. Along that same line, can you recommend training schools/programs that you've consistently hired qualified ...

How Do I Upgrade In Order To See Swap Board? NM
Apr 09, 2010

No message ...

Transcribe Headings In Order Dictated?
Dec 05, 2010

I see this now at the top of some reports.  Anyone have any idea what this means exactly?  I remember reading about it in the DQS 6.1 update, but my screen looks nothing like that.  I've just been transcribing as usual.  ????  Am I missing something? ...

Why Aren't The Archives In Date Order?
Oct 31, 2011

Looking through archives here for info on a couple of companies, who uses ChartNet and so forth... there is NO order to the way posts are listed.  Why is that?  It should be an easy fix and soooooooooo helpful! ...

Question- Order Of Headings In Consult/H&P
Aug 26, 2012

I have a couple dictators who dictate impression/plan at the beginning of their reports. This comes through in ASR and so I have been leaving these at the beginning of the report even though it is not the way I was taught to do traditional H&P, consultation reports. I am not on a verbatim account. Also, the client profile does not mention this at all. Is it okay to leave the imp/plan at the top of report, or should I change these? ...

Flip Switch In Order To Use 2 Computers
Oct 29, 2012

Just bought Flip USB with audio KVM switch in order to be able to have 1 dedicated computer for work only and the other computer for unrelated work items. Have never used one of these before and just wondering if you were in your work program on 1, if you switch over to the other computer for say checking email, does the work computer shut down? I would hate for that to happen and perhaps lose work. Thanks. ...

MModal Guidelines Order Of Importance
Feb 12, 2014

With all this talk of people being audited more frequently, including myself.  I thought I'd try to help out a little.  MModal follows 4 documents when it comes to formatting, and they are really cracking down on it.  They have a certain order in which to follow, one trumping the other.  If you can't find what you are looking for in the first document, move on to the next one.  Here's the order: 1.  Client profile - this will list any exceptions to t ...