A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Triton - needtoknow

Posted: Nov 15, 2010

Does anybody have anything good to say about working in the triton client platform?  Don't get paid for spaces, so wondering if it's a good platform so that you can actually make money.  Any info appreciated.  TIA

It all depends on the account your are on... - SassyPants

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been on Triton since March and am working FT. I was slow going during training but then picked up after 90 days. However, it is feast or famine. July was mandatory OT everyday so I made line count that month and had a decent check. Since then, I've been averaging minimum wage per hour. I'm still FT and only on ONE account, why I have no idea even after asking multiple times for another Triton account. (Good QA scores too so that's not it). I have yet to make line count requirement STILL!!!

Honestly, if this is your only income, I wouldn't bet on it FT, but you may have better luck. It's 95% VR, even then some reports need half of it retyped due to speech wreck.

I have been feast again lately, so hopefully Nov/Dec will be busy if everyone else wants to use all their PTO for it, go right ahead. But in all honestly, if I don't get more work by January (by any means necessary) IDK what I'm gonna do.

p.s. Hopefully Triton doesnt lock up on you....I fight with it constantly!

Similar Messages:

Have You Ever Used The Platform Triton? Sm
Dec 08, 2012

I will be starting a new job using the platform Triton.  I had heard in the past it is "clunky."  I would like to know if you find this platform easy or difficult to learn.  Are you able to produce a decent amount of lines on this platform.  I also want to know if I will be able to increase the font as I am a little visually challened.  I usually blow up my font to large.  I have used platforms in the past, mainly ChartMatrix and was not able to enlarge the font to ...

Anyone Want To Share Their Triton Experience? Sm
Oct 18, 2010

Going to be working for Amphion and using Triton.  Anyone willing to share what it is like?  Do I need to get an expander such as SH or IT?     ...

Triton Platform Question
Nov 14, 2011

Will the Triton platform work with a 64-bit PC and Windows 7? ...

Has Triton Software (Amphion) Improved?
Sep 15, 2014

There are a lot of negative comments regarding the Triton program that Amphion uses.  I'm just curious to hear if it has become more user friendly? Has anyone had good success with it? ...

AMPHION TRITON PRODUCTION....ANYONE GET INCENTIVE?
Apr 07, 2015

I am curious if anyone or many out there are able to hit the 13,500 lines per period to get incentive on the Triton platform with Amphion.  I am usually a high producer, but the lines on Triton just don't seem to add up no matter how fast I go.  Is this just me?  What's the trick? ...

Amphion's Triton Platform. Similar To Escription? Is It Word Based?
Jul 15, 2010

Does it have a built-in expander?  How many lph do you average?  Any info would be great? ...