A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Canadian - shannon

Posted: Dec 10, 2014

Hi! I'm from canada. Hope you dont mind having me peruse your boards. Unless there is a similar site for canadians? I haven't been able to find anything! Innocent

Shannon - anonie

[ In Reply To ..]
Hey welcome. Wondering where in Canada you are from, near the border or other.

You don't have to say so if you don't want to. Just was curious.

canadian - shannon

[ In Reply To ..]
Hi! I am in vancouver, BC. so yup on the border pretty much!

Similar Messages:

Canadian Accounts
Jan 12, 2014

Do any of you on this board work on the Canadian accounts after went to their new system?   ...

Canadian Nuance MT
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, I know this is an American forum however I'm hard pressed to find something similar for Canada. Are any active posters working for Nuance from Canada? ...

Canadian Medical Transcriptionist
Mar 14, 2010

Can someone please explain to me why Canada is considered OFFSHORE?  We have the same extremely strict confidentiality and medical data security laws and, in fact, tougher standards in the definitions with Independent Contractor versus employee status.  Why is Canada considered offshore?  It's not nearly like sending something to India or Pakistan where you don't know who is working on the dictation or what the ulterior purpose is.  Why can't the two countries just get along? ...

How Many Canadian Medical Transcriptionists?
Mar 02, 2012

I was just wondering if there are very many Canadian medical transcriptionists who visit this forum. In Canada we are not "certified" i.e. I took a six month course at college and have a certificate, but we do not have a professional organization as such. I wish we did! Sometimes I can find a word here when asking the other girls in the office doesn't come up with any new ideas. ...

Any Canadian MTs Out There Working For M*Modal?
May 18, 2012

I am just looking for anyone from Canada who is working for this company.  That is one of the things I don't like about M*Modal.  You are an island working for the mainland.  But there is no contact with any of the other islands.  Also you can't actually see the mainland.  You can only send mail to them. Sigh...I just want someone to talk to that works for this company so that we can give each other support etc.  I am not sure why the company doesn't ...

Canadian Medical Transcription Companies
Sep 06, 2011

I was just wondering if anyone knew of companies hiring Canadian MTs as independent contractors, and what their reputations are like.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Anyone Know If There Is An Equivolent To MTStars For Canadian Transcription?
Mar 02, 2012

. ...

Searching For Good Online MT School For Canadian
Jan 01, 2011

I'm searching everywhere on web for info on the best recommended schools for Medical Transcription.  Canscribe is said to be 'one of the best', however it's soooo expensive.  Does anyone know a few other good schools recommended by AHDI ?     ...