A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Searching for Good online MT school for Canadian - vivi

Posted: Jan 01, 2011

I'm searching everywhere on web for info on the best recommended schools for Medical Transcription.  Canscribe is said to be 'one of the best', however it's soooo expensive.  Does anyone know a few other good schools recommended by AHDI ?

MT schools for Canadians - yogamom

[ In Reply To ..]
chech out wwww.atfreeforum.com/canadianmt/

great info - vivi

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks, Yogamom!

Similar Messages:

Looking For A Good Online MT School
Sep 03, 2011

I've been searching for an online MT school that has a good rep among Mt's and MT employers for been a good school with a good training.  So far I have on the list CareerStep, M-Tec, and Andrews. Please, any opinions and advice about these schools (or any other I don't know about), negative and positive, would be soooo welcome since I'm having a hard time choosing a school.  I would not like to waste my money on a school with a poor training and not known ...

Anyone Know Of A Good Online School For Billing & Coding
Nov 30, 2012

nm ...

Searching For School
May 21, 2015

I am in Southwest Washington looking for accredited coding/billing school. should i do online or in class? im brand new at this...please help! ...

Online Or At School
Jun 26, 2010

I am just curious. Is there a big difference between online coding classes and going into school?  I feel (I am taking online course) that maybe going into the classroom would be most beneficial. ...

What Online School Is Better???
Apr 24, 2012

I am wondering if a nationally accrediting school is better then just a regular accredited schooling?? Thanks ...

How Difficult Is An Online MT School?
Dec 23, 2009

I'm seriously considering enrolling at one of the "top two" MT online schools.  I'm good at English grammar, spelling, type over 100 wpm with 98% accuracy, a perfectionist, and am also very focused.  I do have a full-time job, but can easily devote evenings and time on the weekends to complete the course.  I'm up for a challenge, but after doing quite a bit of research, this sounds really difficult.  Feedback please! ...

Anyone Here Going Back To School Online
Oct 21, 2010

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here is going back to school for something else, but taking classes online.  I need to find a good online school as we only have one vehicle and my husband is using it to commute back and forth to work in another city.  If you are going back to school, what are you going for? Thanks ...

Which Online Coding School
Jul 09, 2013

Can anyone please tell me which online coding school is the one to go to.  I have been in transcription for the past 10 years and I am literally terrified about what is going on with this business.  I still need something at home because I have little ones still running around.  I know coding is very hard to get into but so was transcription when I first started so I am willing to make the transition.  I was literally in tears yesterday when it was the 4th consecutive day wit ...

What Is Best Medical Transcription School Online
Nov 27, 2011

Hi, I would like to know what is the best online medical transcription school. Thanks in advance for reply. dce ...

Online School & Career Change At 40
Feb 02, 2013

Currently hold Bachelor Degree in Business Administration. Worked as executive admin asst for past 15 years. Considering going to Andrews on line MT school. Is this a good investment and career change for me or should I look into something else? Like the ability to possibly work from home. Also, which school is best choice for finding work at home job (Andrews, Career Step, Mtec, etc..)??? ...

Best School To Get Online Bacherlor's In RHIA Besides WGU?
Jul 25, 2013

Which school (that offers the program online) is the best to get an RHIA besides Western Governor's University? I'm not interested in going there. ...

Career Step - Has Anyone Heard Of This Online School?
Jun 23, 2010

Has anyone heard of this online school?  They say the are one of the best and have most job placement with the big MT employers.  Can anyone tell me anything about this school.  I know they all say they are the best.  Is there something in particular that I should look for in a school as far as their teaching techniques?  I read something about SUM, is this the best teaching program out there? ...

Finding An Online Medical Transcription School To Go To
Aug 09, 2011

ok so i really need some help. I want to be a mt but i'm having a hard time finding an online school to go to. Just when i think i've picked one, i see a bunch of bad reviews for it or that it isn't really accredited. Also, i was wondering if you really get paid as much as it says on the internet.. ...

I Want Your Opinion About Career Step Online Medical Transcription Course Or Any Other School Which
Jan 19, 2011

can anybody tell me about good online medical transcription school. ...

Anyone Know A Good Shorthand Online Course?
Mar 19, 2010

I finally got my study material for my administrative assistant course, but according to what I've read so far I may need to learn shorthand.  Transcribing my own scrawl is going to be a big step up from transcribing some of the dictators I've listened to, and I gotta say one good thing for my MT career, I don't need to worry about passing the keyboarding section. Anyone know where I can find a good online course for learning shorthand, that isn't too expensive?  T ...

Good Online Schools
Oct 12, 2011

Are there any schools/courses that I could take online for coding that would enable me to pass the CCS and CPC exams? ...

Looking For A Good Online Coding College
Jul 17, 2012

After much research i had decided on taking coding classes through Andrew College. Unfortunately since they are not an acredited college Vocational Rehab will not help pay. Can anyone recommend a good acredited college or one that accepts FASA grants? Looking to take online courses or classes in Ft. Wayne, IN. ...

Mediscribes? Good/bad/ugly? Not Seeing Much Online About Them.
Dec 10, 2012

Thanks for any help! I'm esp. interested in pay.  :) ...

Schooling - Good Online Coding Classes? 
Jan 21, 2010

Any recommendations on good online coding classes?  ...

Good School
Oct 08, 2011

Hello - I am researching schools for MT education/training. I have seen Andrews mentioned here as a very good one. Does anyone have any knowledge of Career Steps or Future MT? I want a great education and don't want to inadvertently get on the "kiss (of death) list"! Any other contenders? Thanks so much for your input!     ...

Good Training School
Jun 09, 2010

I need some advice on good schools to use for transcription training.  I have been talking to Kaplan University about their program.  Does anyone know anything about them they can advise?  Has anyone else used them?  I am afraid since they aren't a local college in the state of Texas, where I live, I will have a hard time finding work after graduation.  Any thoughts?  All help would be appreciated! ...

Is CareerStep A Good School???
Feb 27, 2014

Is this school okay or a scame ...

Good MT School? Need Advice
Jan 06, 2015

Hi everyone. I was recommended by a friend to visit this site. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations on a good MT school/Program? Ive looked into CareerStep and they are a little pricy for my budget right now. I would love for the school to offer job assistance after graduation (if possible). Can anyone help me? Thank You!!!! ...

FutureMT-Good School?!
Jan 29, 2015

Hello! I am looking to start my career in MT, but not sure of what school to use. I have been told about FutureMT by a girl that used to do MT, however the school is not accredited. I didn't know if this actually matters or not. It's about half the price of career step and other schools I've seen. Any feed back would be soooo appreciated!  ...

Is Penn Foster MT School Any Good?
Dec 31, 2009

I started transcription a bazillion years ago before they were even any schools around.  My daughter now wants to get into it and is looking at Penn Foster.  Is their program any good or is there a better one out there that would help make it easier to find a job when she gets out? Thank you in advance :) ...

Medical Transcription - Good School ?
Sep 12, 2010

Hi. i    want to know if anyone    know  of a good school for medical  transcription   i've been looking online but  don't knoe what  school to choose. I want a school that have internships.  Thanks! ...

Good Medical Coding School
Jun 13, 2013

Hi, does anyone out there know of good medical coding schools, either in school or online, perferrably online.  Heard of The Andrews School?  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  Minny ...

Been Searching And Searching And Cannot Find
Apr 05, 2010

The patient has a few-month history of thigh pain and numbness.  Overall, I suspect the symptoms are likely secondary to radicular origin associated with his L4-5 spondylosis with foraminal narrowing.  However, other causes including meralgia paresthetica or diabetic s/l amioxi should be excluded.   I appreciate any help you guys can offer!  Thanks :) ...

Career Step Or Andrews Is A Good School?
Jan 27, 2010

Anyone know if Career Step or Andrews is a good school? I'm trying to decide on which one to go to. ...

Career Step - Is A Good School To Attend For MT Training
Jan 15, 2011

I would like to know if anyone thinks Career Step is a good school to attend for MT training. Andrews and MTEC are quite a bit more expensive and I don't think I can afford them. I can't really afford Career Step. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. ...