A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

psych and misc clinics - trena

Posted: Jan 03, 2013

Has anyone applied for these positions and heard anything from the company yet? 

Where did you see this? - Mattie

[ In Reply To ..]
I just searched MTStars and do not come up with anything. Other popular board does not have anything either. Thx

psych and misc - trena

[ In Reply To ..]
aegis rapid text has an ad.

reply - Mattie

[ In Reply To ..]
thank you for taking the time to post.

Psych and Rapid Text - me

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them several years back. Theresa Lemus is great, and I never, ever ran out of work, 24/7. Great company. They pay on time and usually higher than other nationals. I only left because I landed several clients with a large setup.

I just got an e-mail from them - Looking for a fair offer!

[ In Reply To ..]
They had a form for me to fill out as the next step. Pay is 6.5 cpl employee, 8 cpl IC. No thanks.

Just what I told them, too. - me

[ In Reply To ..]
They can keep their work.

Hopefully no one will accept such low pay - Still looking for a fair offer

[ In Reply To ..]
Especially since it is part time and funky hours, on call on Saturdays.

What is the financial difference for you if you take the IC pay - me

[ In Reply To ..]
versus the employee pay? You pay taxes on both, correct, so won't IC pay ultimately be a better choice? I never understand that part, assuming benefits aren't involved.

You pay 7.5% more in self-employment taxes as an IC. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
But can claim in-home office and business deductions, so it might be about a wash in terms of taxes if the line rate is the same. Except if good PTO and/or benefits offered for employee status, then that's a better deal pay-wise (though not schedule-wise), in my opinion.

Hopefully someone who's done both with fairly comparable pay situations will weigh in. I've done both, but not in such a way that I could easily compare them except for what I've stated above. I think there is a need for IC cpl to be greater, though, in order to compensate for lost PTO and extra self-employment tax especially.

Gross line? - me

[ In Reply To ..]
Was that 65 cpl or gross? I worked for them several years back, and it was a gross line with very expanded text, so the pay worked out higher than all other nationals I tried, about 27 of them. I worked on a different account though.

psych clinic job - trena

[ In Reply To ..]
I guess this job has been filled. It has disappeared from the boards now.

Similar Messages:

Is It Worth It To Send Out Letters Looking For More Work? Where To Look-big Clinics Or Small Clinics
Nov 07, 2012

Or is it even feasable right now to look for new clients? Any advice appreciated. Also, what's with this site?? Every time I try to post a message, I have to put in my info several times. ...

Question About 1099-MISC
Apr 10, 2012

I need to know if MTs filing as ICs can claim dependents for the child tax credit and what, if any, forms I need in addition to the 1099-MISC form they sent me.  One person is telling me that ICs can get the child tax credit, another is telling me that they can't, and there is nowhere on the forms that I have to put anything down for dependents.  I have tried calling the IRS, but was put on hold and couldn't wait long because it wasn't my phone and I have sent two emails ...

1099 Misc Income Question
Feb 09, 2011

What do you do if the 1099 you received from a former client doesn't equal the payments received from them.  It says they paid me more than I received or show deposits.  The office manager will not return calls or e-mails?  She even stiffed me on my last invoice.   ...

Does Anyone Out There Work For VA Hospitals/clinics?
Jul 18, 2011

Hello! :)  I've noticed a HUGE drop in work flow mid-Nov through mid-April and was just curious if others notice that too.  Is it just VA or is it b/c of the time of year and everyone goes south?!?  I LOVE working for this company, but it has gotten so "hot and cold" over the past 2 years.  I would love to remain working on VA accounts, but I need more consistent work throughout the year.  Any tips? ...

SOAP Formats For Clinics?
Mar 17, 2014

Hello, can anyone tell me of a good company that just does SOAP formats for clinics? Trying to find something to work on evenings and weekends. thank you ...

Psych Med
Aug 06, 2010

[sounds like bathanical] 10 mg tablets three times a day ...

Psych Job
Oct 29, 2010

Did anybody who applied for the psych job ever hear back? ...

Psych Help Please
Aug 24, 2011

Suicidal patient. Leading sentences below: Positive suicidal ideation. No homicidal ideation. Positive auditory hallucinations. Positive s/l flight of ideas. Positive s/l 10 dentiality. Negative visual hallucinations. Thank you, Teri ...

In A Psych Report, What Does This Mean?
May 18, 2010

TB/TI/TC/TW Thanks.  ...

Psych Scale
Jun 23, 2010

The patient completed a PHQ and a s/l lupus Functioning Scale.  Lucas?  Can't document anywhere.  TIA. ...

Psych Consultation
Oct 19, 2010

At the end of the report the doctor says Axis I -Adjustment disorder with anxiety, moderate in degree. Then he says "New paragraph, Psychogenic amnesia", then he says Axis II . Do I skip a line after Axis I, then write Psychogenic amnesia? How do I set that up? Please help, Thanks. ...

The Psych Ad Is Posted Again
Oct 31, 2010

Looks like the psych position is open....? ...

Psych Diagnosis
Jan 23, 2011

I am wondering if it is necessary to type out GAF in the diagnosis or to leave as is.  Thanks for your advice. ...

Psych MT By The Hour
Mar 03, 2011

Someone posted a job on the Job Seekers board advertising $12.00 an hour for a psych MT.   How does that work?  They don't mean a dictated hour do they?  ...

Psych Transcribing?
Mar 26, 2012

Is there anyone here who can tell me why many of the companies who have psych reports only want MTs with 5 or more years experience? I've done a few psych reports and had no problems with them. I find them fascinating and would love to secure a job doing mainly those type of reports (if there are such jobs?). Just wondering why the 5 year requirement? Thank you in advance to anyone who has an answer.  ...

Psych Med Lacturna
Jul 31, 2012

s/l Lactura lacturna floctura, said with Hispanic accent, 40 mg a day.  ?? ...

Psych Term
Oct 10, 2012

I am stuck on a term that has been repeated several times in a progress note and I'm not getting it nor am I finding it on the internet.  Of course, my word books are at home and I'm working from my sister's today to look after my mom....anywho.  Here are  my blanks:    He also reported some benefit from the increase in the Cogentin with decreased _____.  In addition, his Cogentin was increased from 1 mg to 1.5 mg and then to 2 mg due to complaint ...

Psych Work
Sep 26, 2014

Does anyone know any companies hiring for Psych specialty? ...

CDH Psych Solutions
Apr 01, 2015

Does anyone have any information on this company, i.e., pay, line requirements, etc.?  I tried googling them, but found absolutely nothing, which doesn't mean they are not real because I currently work for a very small local company that has no website.  Looking to bring in a little more income, so anything helpful would be very much appreciated. ...

Psych Note Funny
May 14, 2010

I was reviewing a psych. note before processing it and came across something that I thought might make someone's day... :-)  The dr. said, "Serial 3's ..." and the typist put "Cereal 3's..."...  Sure was glad I caught that one... ...

Psych Chart Use Of Swearing
Aug 10, 2010

The social worker dictates that the patient said, (quote) "Everything is driving me f-ing crazy."  Should I type f-ing or really type out the whole f word in the quotes? ...

Looking For Psych Reimbursement Codes. SM
Nov 11, 2010

I work as an IC MT for a psych clinic. My director called, asking for coding information. He knows nothing about coding (neither do I) and it took me a while to catch on to what he wanted. I believe he wants an ICD-9 code for the appropriate compensation of writing and reviewing reports?  His office secretaries don't have any idea.  A code for somone like himself writing and reviewing at a master's level, then another code for the psychiatrist obviously at a higher l ...

Information On The Psych Account TTD
Sep 06, 2011

Looking for information on the psych account TTD is advertising for on the Job Seeker's Board.  Is there enough work?  How is the platform?  Do they pay on time?  Do they pay for spaces?  Any info is appreciated.  I have been looking for work for so long, I am thinking of giving up, but not sure what I would do. ...

Psych Word - S/l Down-tia-thymic
Mar 27, 2012

During a psych eval. Sentence is : Affect is congruent and he appears s/l down-tia-thymic. Thanks in advance. ...

Psych MT Job On The Seeker's Board
Oct 31, 2012

There's a posting by Blair's Transcription Services.  First, I can't even find this "company" on the internet to verify it, and second, they're requiring the purchase of a C-phone.  I'll admit, I didn't know what a C-phone was, so I looked it up.  Those things are about $900 each!!!  If they're wanting me to spend more money on an instrument to receive the dictation than I did on my fully-loaded computer, they need to offer a heck of a bette ...

Psych Medication S/l:  SOFA BAX 50 Mg Tid
Feb 12, 2013

s/l:  SOFA BAX 50 mg tid it isn't Topamax. any help is greatly appreciated! ...

Psych Report - Med S/l: FAS-E-CLOW
Jun 10, 2014

dose 100 mg p.o. qam and 400 mg p.o. qhs pt has depression and anxiety.   Thanks for any help!     ...

Saince Psych Transcription
Dec 17, 2014

Has anyone worked for this company and how was the pay, dictators?  Did you find their VR was good?  Thanks for any info.  ...

S/l Raspid -- Psych Drug
Feb 22, 2015

nm ...

New To Psych, S/l Patient On Hold For Greater Than 70T? Nm
Jan 26, 2010

nm ...