A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

eTransPlus - only use Meditech & Acuity/Mongoose, nothing else? - anon

Posted: Mar 30, 2011

nm

eTransPlus - Shelly

[ In Reply To ..]
They also have some accounts on Dictaphone EXText.

Similar Messages:

Acuity/Mongoose
Oct 13, 2010

Can anyone give me info about Acuity/Mongoose, user friendly, reliable?  Thanks in advance. ...

Etransplus - Acuity Platform Has Been Hard For Me
Apr 12, 2010

The Acuity platform has been hard for me to make a decent line count on. I used to have no problem making over 1200 lines a day, but now I struggle to make 900. What can you do to improve your production? How long did it take to get up to speed?  I've been working in it for a while, and it seem to be taking me a lot longer to make a decent line count than the other programs I've worked with. I'm also using the Shorthand expander program and I'm afraid I might not be using i ...

Visual Acuity
Mar 15, 2011

Can anyone tell me how you would transcribe a visual acuity of 20/30 minus 1?  TIA.  ...

Can't Log Into ACUITY Platform
Jun 25, 2012

I cannot log into Acuity to work and I cannot log into my webmail.  I was able to get into my mailbox last night?  Anyone know if I'm the *ding, ding, ding* "winner of the prize" today or if it is a widespread problem? Thanks all :) ...

Acuity Software
Feb 08, 2013

Is anyone out there using the Acuity software?  If so, is it running slow while typing in your report?  ...

Eyeballs, Acuity
Apr 24, 2015

"Visual acuity by 'laya line' testing"... Visual acuity by 'lay of line' testing? ...

How To Transcribe Visual Acuity.
Oct 27, 2010

How do I transcribe visual acuity when he says 20/20 "slash" 20/15 ?  It looks confusing if I do 20/20/20/15 or 20/20 / 20/15. Should this just be 20/20 and 20/15?    Thanks ...

How To Transcribe Visual Acuity Results?
Jan 11, 2010

Not sure how to type this out properly.  Dictated is: "Visual acuity is 20 15 minus 1 OD  20 40 minus 1 OS without correction." Now I know O D needs to be changed to right eye, but the numbered part has me hesitant.  Should it be 20/15 -1?  10-15, -1?   I appreciate any insight. THanks. ...

Visual Acuity 2200, 2400 Is That 22/100 Or 20/200?
Mar 05, 2012

The whole sentance is - Visual acuity without correction is 2400 in the right eye 2200 in the left with correction 20/30 bilaterally.  Would that be 24/100 or 20/400 or just plain 2400. ...

Meditech/EMR
May 23, 2011

I work for a small hospital and we have just recently started typing our H&P's into EMR. The problem with EMR is that it uses Word (not Microsoft Word) and we have no auto correct and no medical spell checker. We were told that we could not get either installed in the EMR. Does anyone know if this is true or not? Also, we were told that we could not cut and paste into the EMR, which is what we had been doing due to no auto correct or spell checker, because it is noncompliance with the H ...

Meditech Question
Nov 06, 2009

I accidentally added the wrong spelling of a word in the dictionary in Meditech.  Anyone know how to delete this from the dictionary?  Thanks a ton! ...

Meditech Lines
Feb 26, 2010

I am wonderinig about how Meditech counts lines; if they pay on 65 character line and say meditech does not have that many characters on a line, but around 49-50, do you come out less or does it equal out in the end ?  Thanks everyone.  Just love the program ...

MEDITECH MAGIC HELP
Jun 30, 2010

Is anyone currently working on Meditech Magic platform and using Autocorrects?  I cannot find where or how to add these on the Magic platform.  Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! ...

Question About Meditech
Sep 08, 2010

I have an opportunity to cover weekends on an account that uses the Meditech platform. I have not used this before. Is it difficult to learn? Are there many steps or can you fly through it?  ...

Meditech F9 Issue
Dec 16, 2010

My fiance is learning meditech and is very frustrated.  When she enters the patient id and hits f9 the program freezes up and she can't do anything.   She is using a dell laptop.   How can we fix this problem?   thanks ...

Anybody Ever Work With Meditech? 
Mar 07, 2012

Anybody ever work with Meditech?  ...

Anyone Hate Meditech As Much As I Do?
Jun 29, 2012

Anyone hate meditech as much as I do?  It is impossible to type more than 50 reports unless you work more than 8 hours a day.  They dont care if you work more than 8 hours a day, (cause there is tons of work) but don't put that on your time card.  You have to work on your days off cause you don't make enough money unless you do.  If you only get paid 1 dollar per report you can go on disability for the rest of your life and pretty much live on 900 a month anyway.  meditech has so ...

Applied At KS. Ad Says They Use Meditech. S/M
Jul 03, 2012

I just searched the archives for Meditech 2012 and this platform sounds like it sucks.  I have just learned the Escription platform but I need a day job and hate this VR crap.  My question is you who are working on Meditech, is it still time consuming and cutting into your pay?   ...

Meditech - Bold
Jun 17, 2015

Need some assistance with Bolding in Meditech. Say for example I need to bold a heading and I've already typed the heading without the bold. Are there certain function keys where I can bold the heading? Thanks for any help ...

ETransPlus Or TTS, LLC
Jun 08, 2010

Just wanting to know about these two companies.  TTS and eTransPlus.  Any positive or negative comments would be appreciated! ...

Anything To Say About ETransplus?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have anything to say about eTransplus? ...

ETransPlus. Anybody Used PTO Since The New
Sep 27, 2010

pay scale in place.  If so, did you still receive the higher line rate even if your transcribed lines were below 6,000 because of the PTO that you took? ...

ETransplus?
Jun 20, 2011

I applied and passed all of the testing for eTransplus as advertised on the Job Seekers Board but haven't heard anything back. Did anyone else apply and hear back yet? Just curious since I expected to hear back after successfully jumping through all of their hoops....er, passing all of their tests ;-) ...

Meditech Copy And Paste
Nov 11, 2009

I'm just training on an old version of Meditech, I think it's V 4.5.  I don't see any way to block text or copy and paste.  My trainer isn't familiar with this version, either.   Does anyone know how to do it?  Thanks! ...

Anyone Have Any Knowledge Of The Meditech Platform
Nov 21, 2009

Does anyone have any knowledge of the Meditech platform. I start with a new company soon and have no idea how it works. Would like to go into training with the learning curve in my favor... ...

Meditech Magic Platform
Jun 30, 2010

Hi, I was wondering if anyone is famiiliar with the Meditech Magic platform and how to use Autocorrects?  I recently started a new job with this platform and cannot find where or how to add Autocorrects.  Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!  Thank you. ...

What The Meditech Shift Plus F Keys Do
Apr 15, 2010

I am looking for anyone that has some information on what the Meditech shift plus F keys do.  For instance, if I am editing in a document and want to change the font to bold while in the document, how do I mark the text I want to change and then bold it?  I have just been assigned a new account and it is driving me crazy. I used Meditech many years ago and have forgotten how to do a lot of the functions. Thanks in advance.   ...

Need Help Running Lines In Meditech 4.0
Nov 05, 2010

I'm using Meditech 4.0 for the first time and can't figure out how to run transcription lines.  The facility typically pays by the hour and is paying by line for the first time, so they aren't familiar with how to do it either.  Their IT department is busy and not able to give me much help.  Anybody know how to do it? ...

MediTech/Word Autocorrect
Apr 24, 2011

Does anyone know if you can use the Word autocorrect expanders with the platform Meditech? ...

Shortcut For Windows And Meditech
Oct 04, 2011

Howdy....Anyone work for Keystrokes?   Do you know if Shortcut for Windows works on Meditech platform? ...