A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Acuity software - anon

Posted: Feb 08, 2013

Is anyone out there using the Acuity software?  If so, is it running slow while typing in your report? 

acuity software - sweetestpea

[ In Reply To ..]
YES! It can get absolutely horrible to where you have to stop and wait for what you've typed to catch up. I have never been able to find out what the solution is either.

Similar Messages:

Acuity/Mongoose
Oct 13, 2010

Can anyone give me info about Acuity/Mongoose, user friendly, reliable?  Thanks in advance. ...

Visual Acuity
Mar 15, 2011

Can anyone tell me how you would transcribe a visual acuity of 20/30 minus 1?  TIA.  ...

Can't Log Into ACUITY Platform
Jun 25, 2012

I cannot log into Acuity to work and I cannot log into my webmail.  I was able to get into my mailbox last night?  Anyone know if I'm the *ding, ding, ding* "winner of the prize" today or if it is a widespread problem? Thanks all :) ...

Eyeballs, Acuity
Apr 24, 2015

"Visual acuity by 'laya line' testing"... Visual acuity by 'lay of line' testing? ...

How To Transcribe Visual Acuity.
Oct 27, 2010

How do I transcribe visual acuity when he says 20/20 "slash" 20/15 ?  It looks confusing if I do 20/20/20/15 or 20/20 / 20/15. Should this just be 20/20 and 20/15?    Thanks ...

How To Transcribe Visual Acuity Results?
Jan 11, 2010

Not sure how to type this out properly.  Dictated is: "Visual acuity is 20 15 minus 1 OD  20 40 minus 1 OS without correction." Now I know O D needs to be changed to right eye, but the numbered part has me hesitant.  Should it be 20/15 -1?  10-15, -1?   I appreciate any insight. THanks. ...

Etransplus - Acuity Platform Has Been Hard For Me
Apr 12, 2010

The Acuity platform has been hard for me to make a decent line count on. I used to have no problem making over 1200 lines a day, but now I struggle to make 900. What can you do to improve your production? How long did it take to get up to speed?  I've been working in it for a while, and it seem to be taking me a lot longer to make a decent line count than the other programs I've worked with. I'm also using the Shorthand expander program and I'm afraid I might not be using i ...

ETransPlus - Only Use Meditech & Acuity/Mongoose, Nothing Else?
Mar 30, 2011

nm ...

Visual Acuity 2200, 2400 Is That 22/100 Or 20/200?
Mar 05, 2012

The whole sentance is - Visual acuity without correction is 2400 in the right eye 2200 in the left with correction 20/30 bilaterally.  Would that be 24/100 or 20/400 or just plain 2400. ...

ASR Must Have "impaired Hearing Acuity" As Well.
Mar 23, 2010

nm ...

Need A Software
Sep 17, 2010

Hi!   I need a software for conversion of PC-Dart files to wav.can any one help me plz? ...

Which Software To Use?
Jul 25, 2011

What other programs besides Start/Stop and Express Scribe are out there. For various reasons, I am unable to use either of these programs and need to find something else... but whenever I google "transcription software" all I ever get is hits for those two... I know there must be other software out there. Please help! ...

Best FTP Software?
Oct 06, 2011

Just wondering what is the best FTP software? Possible job opportunity but they want me to have an FTP in place. TIA ...

What Software Is A Must For An MT?
Oct 02, 2012

I have been working as an MT out of the house for a while and am now coming back home to work.  Since I now have to supply my own research resources, etc., can someone tell me what I need to help me with medical terms, spellcheck, ASR short-cuts, etc.   Thanks! ...

Tax Software
Apr 03, 2014

Can anyone recommend a good tax program so I can do my own taxes as an IC? Need one that will figure profit/loss or schedule C I think it is and also home office deduction.  It is getting too expensive to have taxes done and would like to start doing them myself but not sure how complicated it is.  Any suggestions? ...

Software
Nov 18, 2014

What is the best free downloadable transcription software? Or is it all bad? Dictaphone I think won't work, because I don't have a phone line. I need something I can put on a laptop and travel if I have to. ...

Looking For Particular Software
Apr 26, 2015

Does anyone know what foot pedal software has a lightning bolt as its logo/desktop icon?  Any help would be appreciated!  TY! ...

Loading New Software
Jan 14, 2010

Does anybody know if I can download Word Perfect 10 on a Medquist Computer? I would like to compose letters, etc. but do not want to ask support. Thank you. ...

Scary Software
Feb 17, 2010

During my first visit with a new doctor yesterday, I wondered why I was not presented with the usual "book of history" to fill out beforehand.  As the nurse was asking questions, she was busy clicking on pull-down menus, etc.   On her computer screen was software called SOAPware, and there, formatted into SOAP format and all, I saw my replacement.  Later, in the exam room, the FNP was using the software as well as we went along, after exam, labs, etc.  I made a comment ...

MP Count Software?
Mar 17, 2010

I'm currently working as a new IC for a co. that just asked me to invoice them using MP Count software.  They had an .exe application for it on their ftp server, but of course when I transferred it to my computer and tried to load it, it didn't work.  Now when I go to mp word's website, I see that they charge for the software, and there doesn't seem to be any software that ONLY functions as line counting software. Any experience with the softwar ...

Proprietary Software
Apr 02, 2010

Do these companies want you to use their proprietary software on your PC, and how is it installed? ...

Antivirus Software
Jul 14, 2010

anone know what antivirus software is recomended by MQ? ...

Help With Linecounting Software
Sep 29, 2010

I need help with a software line counting program.  Excel is acceptable, but I am not sure how to use that aspect.  Any help would be appreciated. ...

Grammar Software
Oct 04, 2010

Is there such as thing as grammar/punctuation software?  I just use the Word grammar checker but it seems I spend a lot of time fussing over punctuation. ...

Punctuation Software
Oct 18, 2010

Hi! Could anyone tell me if they use (or have used) any software that helps with punctuation. I have to tell you that that's my weakest point. Any product names you can give me that you think are good, please let me know. I'd need the software to use both with a Mac and PC. Thank you.   ...

Accounting Software
Jan 20, 2011

Good morning everyone. I am a recent MT graduate with a pending job offer.  I'm very exciting to begin working in this amazing industry.  At this time I am thinking about the whole starting up your own business thing and preparing myself for when I have to start submitting invoices etc. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good (and user friendly) accounting software for MTs, or if there even is such a thing.  I was thinking of using something easy like Quick Books b ...

Software Vendors
Feb 11, 2011

For four months now I have been researching software vendors to upgrade my very small transcription business. So far it has come down to Medikin and Infraware. Has anyone worked on both of these and did you prefer one over the other? ...

Help! I May Need New Player Software...
Apr 18, 2011

Hi.  I've been using Express Scribe for years now and have never run into a situation where it couldn't play the files that I was working with.  Recently I got a new job and now .ds2 files are going to be used more often and I just found out that Express Scribe doesn't play those.  UGH! I don't have the kind of money to buy $100 software like Bytescribe.  Does anyone know of any other wavplayer programs that are free or very low in price? Or maybe someon ...

Software Programs
Jul 25, 2011

I've worked for 3 different MTSOs. each bought out by another. I was never aware of the type of software programs used by these companies as the work platforms were "proprietary." I'm currently looking for part-time work and notice that most all job applications are asking for the name of or type of software programs used. How do I find out this information? As an example, Webmedx used Enterprise, but I have no idea what software program was used to create this platform. How do I ...

Shortcut Software
Aug 03, 2011

What is the best shortcut software?  I am looking at Shorthand, Sylvan Shortcut and SpeedType, etc.  Shorthand seems to take too long.  I need some good recommendations, thanks!! ...