A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anyone familiar with MTSOA based in Brentwood, TN? - Snow Bunny

Posted: Mar 04, 2010

Any info would be appreciated, both good and bad.

Brentwood - workingmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Webmedx

Huh? Webmedx is in Atlanta, DTS American in Brentwood, TN - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

My mistake - workingmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry, I have trouble keeping track of who's who anymore.... :-)
You were right. They are on Maryland Way in Brentwood TN - correct info
[ In Reply To ..]
x
The question, however, was "based in" -- - NM
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Webmedx DOES have an office in Brentwood. nm - correct info

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Medical Technology Solutions of America (MTSOA) - Janie

[ In Reply To ..]

I do not have any personal information, just information found on the web. 

Medical Technology Solutions of America (MTSOA) 

P.O. Box 1004

Brentwood, TN 37024

Phone:   615-847-1375

Fax:   615-847-5737

www.mtsoa.com

If you search using their phone number, the following information also comes up:

Medical Transcription Services of America

391 Lake Shore Drive 

Old Hickory, TN    37138

p: 615-847-1375  

www.mtsoa.com

It looks like they may have (or at least used to have) an account with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. 

http://www.mtsoa.com/FaxToVandy.pdf 

Similar Messages:

What Happened To TransHealth In Brentwood TN?
Mar 06, 2013

Did it merge with Nuance? Entrada? something else?  I haven't seen job ads for TH in a while. ...

Anyone Familiar With MD-IT?
Feb 18, 2010

I was thinking of applying and would like to know if anybody has any experience with them; plenty of work or not, schedule, do they offshore, etc. ...

Anyone Familiar With...
Apr 13, 2010

MD-IT? ...

Are You Familiar With
Dec 15, 2011

a company by the name of dtsok (Digital Transcription in Oklahoma).  If so, what do you think of the platform they use?  It is called SpeechMotion (supposed to be similar to Chartnet).  I just started working there and now I wonder how an MT can produce enough lines to make it worth her while.  It seems rather involved and lots of steps to go through to complete a report.  Am I wrong?  Should I stick with it before I am really familiar with this platform or should I ...

NC Based Companies.
Nov 11, 2011

I am looking for North Carolina based MTSOs.  I know about Fast Chart and Archivus. Just curious as to any more. Trying to make decision about whether to stay in this business or change and would like to work for a company based in my own state.  I am so tired of being 3 hours or more behind where I work and having to wait for answers, help etc from the MTSOs that are across the county or out of the country! ...

Where Is Nuance Based? Nm
Dec 01, 2013

Xx ...

U.S. Based Transcription
Jun 05, 2014

I'm really discouraged with the company I currently work for....so much of the work is being sent to India...Are there any good companies left where you can work, make a decent living, and not sit around your whole shift waiting for work to come trickling in?  If you know of any good companies that are currently hiring....please let me know!!   ...

Anyone Familiar With Chartscript?
Oct 20, 2009

Is anyone familiar with Chartscript? Is it user-friendly? ...

Not Too Familiar With Cardiac
Dec 30, 2009

Is is J-point ST elevation or J-point and ST elevation? ...

Not Familiar With EKG Readings
Nov 03, 2010

I am not familiar with EKG readings.  It sounds like the physician is stating the patient has "deep and lateral" ST depressions.  Does "deep and lateral" sound right?  ...

Anyone Familiar With ExecuScribe?
Nov 17, 2010

Anyone familiar with ExecuScribe? ...

Familiar With Medscribe?
Sep 07, 2011

Is anyone familiar with Medscribe? How are they to work for, etc.? ...

Anyone Familiar With ChartNet?-sm
May 18, 2012

I'm trying to learn it...no training provided by company.  What does "previous notes" mean.  I thought I knew but now not sure.  I have tons of questions but I guess I will learn as I go. Thank you. ...

Anyone Familiar With M*Modal?
Oct 16, 2012

Anyone familiar with M*Modal?  I was able to complete part of their testing and still working on the dictation part of the test.  Figured I better check them out before I go to all the trouble of completing the test.  I think I saw they were related to Medquist, but not sure.  Medquist is not all that anymore, at least that is what I have heard.  Any help would be appreciated.  I am in trouble of losing my current job due to EMR.  Thanks. ...

Who Are Familiar With Bayscribe
Mar 06, 2013

Those of you who are familiar with Bayscribe, did you find:  The spell check dictionary is void of many common words?  It also does not detect uncapped words at the beginning of sentences or spacing issues. The word expander locks up for periods of time so cannot create new expansions. It has horrible quirks that cause expansions not to work correctly (they just don't expand) , capital letters show up in the middle of sentences and do not cap where they are supposed to, and extra ...

Is Anyone Familiar With Precyse?
Mar 11, 2013

Is anyone familiar with Precyse?  I'm thinking of applying there.  Thanks for any info. ...

Anyone Familiar With EMDAT?
Apr 22, 2013

I may have a job offer from a company that utilizes EMDAT software. I am not familiar with it at all. It seems that it does not use a foot pedal, which seems odd to me. Any input on EMDAT would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! ...

Familiar With This Platform?
Oct 16, 2013

Is anyone familiar with this platform? Easy to use and learn or difficult? ...

Frustrated With The BOS 3rd Edition Being Web-based!
Dec 30, 2009

The pdf electronic version of BOS-2 was so handy and easy to use.  Wonder what made them decide to do away with that & make it to where you have to open a browser, find the link, sign in, find the BOS page, etc., for the 3rd edition.  It's so much more time-consuming, not to mention the search feature doesn't work nearly as well as the BOS-2 pdf version.  For the first time ever, I can't wait for the 4th edition because surely nobody likes this & they will g ...

Is Focus Infomatics Really US-based Now?
Jan 29, 2010

A former manager of mine from "brand X MTSO" (in reality, a very dear friend now) got thrown under the bus.  She knows how "QBay" does.  She is considering an MT or QA job for Focus Infomatics.  Focus claims to not offshore, and has offered my friend 8 cpl.  That sounds terribly lame wage wise for all that experience. When I couldn't drink the MQ Kool-Aid anymore, I was making a whopping 9 cpl.  Of course, try doing the math on that formula come payday.   Jus ...

Web-based Transcription Platform?
Nov 23, 2010

What exactly is someone referring to when they say "web-based transcription platform"? Are they referring to the program that the company uses to receive/pull/send audio files? ...

MD IN TOUCH Based In Florida
Jan 21, 2011

Does anyone have any info on MD In Touch based in Florida.  TIA ...

PAY BASED ON 50-CHARACTER LINE
Aug 04, 2011

I WAS OFFERED A POSITION AT A COMPANY I CANNOT NAME AT 0.076 CPL WITH A LINE BASED ON 50 CHARACTERS, ALL TYPING, NO VR.  DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS WOULD BE EQUAL TO ON A 65-CHARACTER LINE?  IS THIS AN ACCEPTABLE PAY AS I HAVE NEVER USED A 50-CHARACTER LINE BEFORE? ...

Going Rate For Home-based MT
Sep 12, 2011

Anyone know the going rate for home-based MTs. Also, do any other than Webmedx provide a computer to use? ...

Looking For Home-based MT Equipment
Nov 30, 2011

I am looking to transcribe at home but need to start with basics such as phone line, equipment, etc. Has anyone ever set up a 1-line dictator setup. Where do I start? What do I need? Doctor has no idea. He has Dragon and does not like it so wants me to transcribe at  home? HELP!! ...

Production Based Editing
Dec 22, 2011

I have applied for a production-based QA position, and I have  heard of a minimum expected, but they gave me a max?  Do any of you have a max?  If so, how does this work? ...

Q.-based Nippling, Newborn
Jul 19, 2012

Has anyone heard of this...q.-based nippling?  Doesn't make since to me since q. means every.  Thanks for any help. ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Speechpad, Based In
Oct 09, 2012

Thx for any info you can provide! ...

Home Based Job Opening
Oct 18, 2012

UnitedHealth Group is hiring home based healthcare claims investigator. Must have working knowledge of CPT/ICD-9 codes. ...

M-Modal-based Platform
Apr 06, 2013

Can someone who uses an M-Modal-based platform (not working for M-Modal but another company) tell me if you can spell check on the fly using the keyboard and not the mouse? ...