A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone familiar with ExecuScribe? - wonderingMT

Posted: Nov 17, 2010

Anyone familiar with ExecuScribe?

ExecuScribe - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Is this in Rochester, NY?

I work for them - Started in the summer

[ In Reply To ..]
Nice people. Pay is always on time and always accurate. QA is great.

Work right now at least on my account is very slow and they still hired another MT for my division about a month ago. Disappointing. Sort of fighting for lines right now. Thought I wasn't going to have to do that here.

Positives outweigh the negatives with them, so far, though.

I worked very briefly for them.... - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
about 18 months ago. I was offered a full-time in-house position soon after starting with them. The benefits were too good, so I went with that job. 15 months later I was outsourced, but that is a whole 'nuther story.

I found ExecuScribe to be good communicators and above board. I almost wished I had stuck with them instead of the 18 months of roller coaster I have had since.

execuscribe - wonderingMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for the input. Scored great on their test, but have not had a response as of now.

ExecuScribe - Micky

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked there almost 8 years. Benefits are very good. Job flow has been consistent. Cross training is available. As a Fortune 500 company, their representation is way above board with more than 98% accuracy expected. Support staff is amazing. As in this industry and across the board; pay is in a holding pattern due to the economy, but thankful to have this job. Absolutely, they are one of the best to work for.

Similar Messages:

Execuscribe...?
Jul 20, 2010

Hi there! Looking for current (or at least more recent than 2008 or 2009) info on Execuscribe regarding work load and the like.   TIA ...

Anything About ExecuScribe
Jul 27, 2010

Anyone out there know anything about ExecuScribe, whether they are a good company to work for or not?  Any info will be appreciated! ...

Info On Execuscribe
Mar 01, 2010

Does anyone have an info on Execuscribe out of Rochester, NY.  Thanks. ...

Any Info On Execuscribe?
Aug 17, 2010

Any info on Execuscribe?  I looked in the Archives, but did not see anything new lately. ...

Tested With Execuscribe
Jun 06, 2011

I passed the test with a 98% but I did not get the job because of my experience level. That really angers me. They told me that they would keep my resume on file. How am I supposed to get a job? ...

ExecuScribe Good, Bad, Etc.
Aug 04, 2011

Has anyone heard of this company?  Need the good, bad, etc.  ...

ExecuScribe Availability, Pay, Etc..
Oct 11, 2011

Any current info on this company as of 2011, as in work availability, pay, etc..   I can't find them listed on the BBB's website and that concerns me.  Is there another way to check on a company to see if they're legit? ...

Execuscribe Deal
Nov 22, 2011

So, what happened on the call today?? I am curious as I was thinking about applying with them but now not so sure. ...

ExecuScribe Charlotte?
Apr 27, 2014

Any current information about this company in Charlotte?  They are looking for general transcription of interviews, etc.  Thanks! ...

Execuscribe Bought Out By Medquist ?
Dec 01, 2011

some MTs have already gotten their 'bye-bye' letters to end contracts.    ...

Execuscribe: Any Info On How They - Ensure Federal Guidelines With Regards To Minimum Wage
Jan 10, 2010

Anyone currently work for or recently just left ExecuScribe have information they would be willing to share about how they pay?  I am curious about the statement they have on their web site.  How do they handle down times (no work, computer/internet not working, etc) to “ensure…federal guidelines with regards to minimum wage and over-time laws”?  Since they require testing with the application, if you are willing, could you also answer the following, so I know ...

Anyone Familiar With MD-IT?
Feb 18, 2010

I was thinking of applying and would like to know if anybody has any experience with them; plenty of work or not, schedule, do they offshore, etc. ...

Anyone Familiar With...
Apr 13, 2010

MD-IT? ...

Are You Familiar With
Dec 15, 2011

a company by the name of dtsok (Digital Transcription in Oklahoma).  If so, what do you think of the platform they use?  It is called SpeechMotion (supposed to be similar to Chartnet).  I just started working there and now I wonder how an MT can produce enough lines to make it worth her while.  It seems rather involved and lots of steps to go through to complete a report.  Am I wrong?  Should I stick with it before I am really familiar with this platform or should I ...

Anyone Familiar With Chartscript?
Oct 20, 2009

Is anyone familiar with Chartscript? Is it user-friendly? ...

Not Too Familiar With Cardiac
Dec 30, 2009

Is is J-point ST elevation or J-point and ST elevation? ...

Not Familiar With EKG Readings
Nov 03, 2010

I am not familiar with EKG readings.  It sounds like the physician is stating the patient has "deep and lateral" ST depressions.  Does "deep and lateral" sound right?  ...

Familiar With Medscribe?
Sep 07, 2011

Is anyone familiar with Medscribe? How are they to work for, etc.? ...

Anyone Familiar With ChartNet?-sm
May 18, 2012

I'm trying to learn it...no training provided by company.  What does "previous notes" mean.  I thought I knew but now not sure.  I have tons of questions but I guess I will learn as I go. Thank you. ...

Anyone Familiar With M*Modal?
Oct 16, 2012

Anyone familiar with M*Modal?  I was able to complete part of their testing and still working on the dictation part of the test.  Figured I better check them out before I go to all the trouble of completing the test.  I think I saw they were related to Medquist, but not sure.  Medquist is not all that anymore, at least that is what I have heard.  Any help would be appreciated.  I am in trouble of losing my current job due to EMR.  Thanks. ...

Who Are Familiar With Bayscribe
Mar 06, 2013

Those of you who are familiar with Bayscribe, did you find:  The spell check dictionary is void of many common words?  It also does not detect uncapped words at the beginning of sentences or spacing issues. The word expander locks up for periods of time so cannot create new expansions. It has horrible quirks that cause expansions not to work correctly (they just don't expand) , capital letters show up in the middle of sentences and do not cap where they are supposed to, and extra ...

Is Anyone Familiar With Precyse?
Mar 11, 2013

Is anyone familiar with Precyse?  I'm thinking of applying there.  Thanks for any info. ...

Anyone Familiar With EMDAT?
Apr 22, 2013

I may have a job offer from a company that utilizes EMDAT software. I am not familiar with it at all. It seems that it does not use a foot pedal, which seems odd to me. Any input on EMDAT would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! ...

Familiar With This Platform?
Oct 16, 2013

Is anyone familiar with this platform? Easy to use and learn or difficult? ...

Is Anyone Familiar With E-Trans? I Was Just Offered A Job With Them.
Mar 19, 2010

Anyone Familiar With Breitner Transcription?
Dec 15, 2010

I am thinking of working for this company and I am interested in anyone's experiences with Breitner.   Thanks ...

Is Anyone Familiar With All Type In New Jersey?
Aug 18, 2011

Is anyone familiar with All Type in New Jersey? They sound like a good company to work for. ...

Is Anyone Familiar With Silent Type?
Sep 02, 2011

Is anyone familiar with Silent Type? What platform do they use? How are they to work for?   Thanks! ...

Anyone Familiar With US Transcription In Iowa?
Sep 21, 2011

steady work, pay, platform, etc. ...

Anyone Familiar With S/l Purpurea? He Uses It Along With Rhabdo.
Sep 24, 2011

.. ...