A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

any information on Inscribe LLC? - BJ

Posted: Jan 20, 2011

Does anyone have any information on Inscribe LLC?  Thanks a lot.

Inscribe LLC - leomt

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them about a year ago. They are an excellent company to work for overall.

InscribeLLC - Jamie

[ In Reply To ..]
I am currently going thru their training. And love it so far.

Look on the company board, there are a bit different posts on it and also (sm) - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
search the archives, there is some very useful information there.

Inscribe LLC - BJ

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for the helpful information. I greatly appreciated it.

Similar Messages:

Need Information Regarding Inscribe.
May 02, 2011

I received an invitation to apply for work with Inscriber. Can anyone share with me any insite they may have about working for Inscribe? Thanks,   ...

Inscribe, LLC - Any Information?
Jan 26, 2012

This company has an ad on the job seekers board here.  Anyone have any information about them? Good, bad, ugly?  I'm thinking it must not be so hot if they have an ad on here and of all the 20,000 MTs who look at this board, they still need help.  That is something that makes me so leery of the job seekers board here.  TIA! ...

Information On Inscribe
Dec 16, 2014

Curious about working for Inscribe.  Does anyone currently work for this company? ...

Anyone Has Any Information On The Comapany Inscribe
Nov 21, 2010

Hi! Just wondering if anyone has any information on the comapany Inscribe. Thank you ...

Information On InScribe Out Of Kentucky
Jan 25, 2011

Hi.  I was reading some of your posts on this company, and I am in the middle of their application process, and I was trying to find out what their job openings were before I typed all of those test files.  Maybe I'm just dense, but I can't get that document to open.  I downloaded the document converter to view it, but no luck.  Does anyone know what specialties/areas they are hiring for??  This seems like A LOT of stuff to go through to get hired.  Any th ...

Any Current Information On InScribe LLC Out Of SC?
Sep 12, 2014

Does anyone have any current information on InScribe LLC out of SC?  I was offered to test with them, but curious if it is worth it.  Thanks in advance. ...

Information About Inscribe Transcription Company?
Jan 20, 2011

Can anyone offer any information about Inscribe Transcription Company?  Thanks... ...

Does Anyone Have A Recent Information On InScribe LLC Or Breitner?
Mar 19, 2014

I am interested in recent information -- good, bad, and/or ugly -- on either of these 2 companies. Thanks in advance for your input. ...

Inscribe - Experience/knowledge Of Inscribe.us?
Feb 19, 2011

Anyone have any experience/knowledge of Inscribe.us?  I am about to get offered a job with them for either straight transcrition or VR editing?  Their line rate seems to be very good for both. ...

Hypertype Information - Any Information
Feb 19, 2011

Any information on Hypertype?  Good, bad, and ugly, pay scale, platform?  TIA.  I have passed the test which I took a little more than a week ago.  They want to set up a phone interview but I want to know upfront what current ICs think.  Are they flexible.  Do you have a schedule.  Saw through the archives that the pay is low but how low is low?  TIA. ...

Inscribe, LLC In KY
Aug 11, 2010

Hi! I am curious about a job opening on another site for Inscribe, LLC in Murray, KY. I did a search and do not find much recent information on the company. Does anyone have any recent experience with this company? If so, what is your opinion? Good, bad, anything? The ad states they pay higher than many other companies and that there is no experience required? Any info would be appreciated. ...

Inscribe Anyone?
Sep 19, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on the above platform.  The MTSO with whom I subcontract has offered to train me on this platform, but I'm completely unfamiliar with it.  Before I leap in and agree, I'd like to get some opinions of the platform and how MT friendly/unfriendly it may be. TIA for any info you can provide!  ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About Inscribe? 
Dec 04, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Inscribe?  I am going to test for them and wondered if anyone has had experience with this company?  Thanks for reading this post. ...

Inscribe??
Feb 25, 2011

Does anyone have any CURRENT info on Inscribe? I tried searching the message boards, but do not see anything current posted.  Thanks!!! ...

InScribe US
Feb 27, 2011

Hello MTs! I recently submitted application and tests document to InScribe US and was informed that although I did "well" on the test, I was slightly below their standards. They have invited me to participate in their internship program, take 4 of their learning modules, and work with someone one-on-one to bring me up to their standards. This is to cost $400. Has anyone gone through this process? Is it a scam? I definitely know that more education will benefit me, but I am just looking for some ...

Inscribe, NO THANK YOU
Mar 08, 2011

Aced the test, almost 30 years experience in acute care, providing all my own equipment as an IC, their offer?  7 cpl.  thanks but no thanks. ...

Anyone Know About Inscribe?
Apr 05, 2011

I was just wondering if anyone out there works for Inscribe or has taken their test for employment. I took the test and it was incredibly hard with ESL dictators. In the email I received from them, along with turning me down was a shpeel on enrolling in their university. This made me wonder if it was ligit or what....... anyone know? ...

Anybody With Inscribe
Oct 13, 2011

Just spoke with them and they hire IC and say you can pretty much work whenever you want as long as you make minimum counts.  Pay is only .07 for typing or VR but they use own VR system that sounds interesting, you repeat what was dictated.  Any info on them would be helpful.  Thanks ...

InScribe, LLC In SC
Oct 20, 2011

I'm considering working for InScribe. If anyone who has worked there for a while, I'm curious as to how steady the work volume is. What's their policy for working on holidays? Any info would be appreciated. ...

InScribe, LLC, In SC
Oct 28, 2011

I'm a new grad MT and have been offered a job by InScribe. Training has been promised for almost 2 weeks, but they never call when promised.  Getting a little worried....esp when reading the negative stuff abt the company.  Does anyone have any advice?  (Other than "run"...that seems to come up quite often on here!  lol!) ...

Why Does The Inscribe Ad Say No MTs From CA?
Dec 02, 2012

nm. ...

Inscribe ?
Feb 13, 2013

Can I have some input on Inscribe please? Good, bad? ...

About Inscribe Of SC?
Apr 27, 2013

Has anyone worked for or know about Inscribe of SC?  ...

Inscribe? Does Anyone Know Much About Them?
Jan 07, 2014

Pay or work envirornment?  Thank you! ...

About InScribe... (sm)
Jan 31, 2014

I reviewed comments on InScribe going back to 2005 and the only positive comment I could find is that they pay on time.  A red flag was that they hire newbies and require that you go to an MT chat room and send the audio to another MT to listen to when you have to leave a blank before sending it to QA.  There was also a comment that you are required to read all the comments in the chat room.  Can anyone confirm this is the case?  If so, it sounds like they use the seasoned MT ...

InScribe LLC
Mar 02, 2015

Has anyone out there worked for InScribe LLC? How are they to work for? ...

Know Anything About Inscribe?
Mar 25, 2015

Anyone know anything about Inscribe? ...

Anyone Heard Of Inscribe & Know Anything About Them?
Jan 11, 2010

Still reseaching MT training programs.  Ever heard or know anything about Inscribe?  Know of anyone who works there or been thru their training? thx........ ...

Platform With Inscribe Out Of KY?
Feb 08, 2010

Was wondering what platform this company uses, does anyone know?  It is Inscribe out of Kentucky.  I've talked with two different people at the company and they are saying they don't know what platform they use.  However, a Dictaphone 15-pin foot pedal is required, so would that be ExText?  Thanks in advance.... ...

Inscribe University
Mar 04, 2010

Has anyone done the training through Inscribe University? Any feedback would be appreciated. ...