A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What about TTS LLC in New Hampshire??? - Anon

Posted: May 03, 2012

I know there are posts here from years past, but I have not seen anything recent here.  Is anybody working there fairly satisfied with their job?  I am afraid to ask if you are happy, because that would be stretching it.   I see they are hiring again.  Do they have enough work right now? 

Thanks for any answers. 

TTS Recent Posts...sm - Peanut

[ In Reply To ..]
There have been posts in the past, at least 4 months of 2012. In fact, there is one for May. It's probably further down on this page. The way I check is to use the Word search feature, click on Edit (top left of screen between File and View), click on Find and type in TTS. You can go to the April posts and do the same thing, etc., as far back as you want.

They are okay, run pretty much like all the other MTSOs. You need to religiously follow account specifics, be on time and report for your shift every day without fail or you'll hear about it. You will be on a 3-month probationary period where you are hovered over and QA'd often, very often. During this period, they will offer all kinds of help, tutorials, watching you transcribe, hints and tips, etc. Do not criticize/comment on anything or anyone (no matter how much you want to) or you'll be put under the giant electron microscope (maybe even the Hubble)! The account you get is the luck of the draw. They don't always assign your primary account based on your strengths and expect you to be able to do ALL work types AND keep up with line minimuns within the first few pay periods. There is a lot of pressure the first month or two, for me anyway. If you make it through the first 3 months, you are eligible for health insurance and PTO. I think the health insurance is reasonable. There are 3 choices from more expensive to the cheapest. I took the cheapest and for just me it costs about $110 per pay period. The copays and deductibles are higher but it works for me. If you have more questions post back.

Thank you peanut. - Suzy Q

[ In Reply To ..]
I really appreciate you takung the time to post about TTS. I am thinking about applying there. Could not be any worse than Nuance, where I just resigned. That was really awful and so after that I think I could handle anything.

I will let you know what happens.

You're Welcome Suzy Q...SM - Peanut

[ In Reply To ..]
Hey, this business is what it is. If you've worked on escription, you won't have a problem. It is nice that you have one main account and a backup so that you can become familiar with the dictators, but when you are in the probationary period, they are very, very picky so take care and you'll do fine. QA isn't always consistent but it's like that most places. You should know though that their payscale is less than Nuance, but I think the health insurance is reasonable. You're not eligible for health or PTO until you've been there 90 days, so if you need your health insurance, do the COBRA thing for a few months. Yes, do let me know how it goes. If you do get hired, at least I'd "know" one person who works with me, as right now I have no communication with anyone else who is in the trenches, so to speak.
Interview on Monday. - Suzy Q
[ In Reply To ..]
Hi peanut: I sent you an email, but maybe you did not get it. Kristal emailed me to set up an interview, so that is good. She seems to be very nice. Yes it is true that this industry is definitely not what it was even 10 years ago. I have been working as MT for over 25 years, since my daughter was about 6 or 7. Used to be you could make really good money doing this -- not anymore. I am just glad I reaped the benefits while I was young -- now I am over 60 and about to retire. Well, actually I am sort of retired, but still working a little bit.

Send me an email and tell me about yourself.
Best Wishes Suzy Q - Peanut
[ In Reply To ..]
Good luck with your interview I'm sure you'll do fine. Sorry, I didn't get an email, not sure why. Give it another try when you have time.
TTS - Tippy
[ In Reply To ..]
I was recently hired by TTS (little over a month now) and am loving it. Training was succinct, QA has been helpful rather than demeaning, and the team lead is awesome; they distribute information that you need, but don't bog you down with numerous emails, etc. and for the most part I have been left alone to do my work. Training was paid accurately and quickly. Work has been steady, some slow/down time, but overall good and steady. The insurance is reasonably priced for a good UHC policy which is far better than the Aetna I had before through Nuance (it costs more, but coverage is better). I know it is early in our "relationship", but it is off to a good start. Since we get an overwhelming amount of negative feedback on these boards, I felt it was important to at least offer my experience thus far. Of course, I believe that it is important for us to give accurate and unbiased information about these companies, good and/or bad, so that we all can make an informed decision.
Tippy - I liked the part where
[ In Reply To ..]
you said: "I believe that it is important for us to give accurate and unbiased information about these companies, good and/or bad, so that we all can make an informed decision."

That may have been the original intent for people posting and asking about companies, but seems now people post and bash these companies based on their bad experiences. You may have something good to say, but the next person who comes along will call you a liar or blast you because their experience was bad.

I even think there are folks on here who trash companies on purpose. I dont work for TTS and dont know much about them, but good luck to all of you and I hope you remain happy with them.

Similar Messages:

TTS, LLC In New Hampshire?
Feb 24, 2012

Anyone know about this company, TTS, LLC in New Hampshire?  Do they allow their IC's to work independently?  Is their platform one that allows you to be productive?  Does it take a lot to get set up and going?  Is their pay decent?  Thanks. ...

TTS In New Hampshire?
Aug 24, 2012

Does anyone have any current info on TTS out of New Hampshire?  I was thinking about sending them my resume, but wanted to find out what they're like to work for first.  I did a search in the archives and I couldn't seem to find any posts more recent than 2009 on them.  Does anyone have more recent info?  Are they a good company to work for?  Do they overstaff accounts and run out of work frequently?  How about the platform?  Do they pay well?  A ...

TTS In New Hampshire ?
Nov 12, 2012

Does anyone have any current info on TTS out of NH?  I see that they have an ad running and I was thinking about applying, but I wanted to get some feedback on them first from anyone who works for them or who has worked for them in the recent past.  I looked through the archives, but most of the stuff I found on them was at least a couple of years old and older.  I'm mainly wondering if they overstaff accounts and consistently run out of work like so many other companies out there.  Add ...

Information About TTS In New Hampshire?
Sep 06, 2010

Does anyone have recent information about TTS in New Hampshire?  ...

TTS In New Hampshire - Good/bad?
Aug 05, 2011

Thinking of applying.  Any comments about them, good/bad? ...

TTS In New Hampshire - Any And All information
Mar 27, 2012

I have an interview scheduled with TTS in New Hampshire.  I know there's a lot of reference to them on the board, but I'd really like to hear from those who are working there now.  I would really appreciate any and all information.  TIA! ...

TTS In New Hampshire - Can You Make $ With Their System And Their Rate Of Pay?
Nov 15, 2012

Hi. I accepted a position a few weeks ago, waiting to get started due to my scheduling conflict. I am wondering though, currents MTs or past MTs, did you actually make good paydays working with them? They seem very friendly. I am just worried if I can make good money with them. The rate of pay seems low. ...