A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TTS in New Hampshire? - Looking

Posted: Aug 24, 2012

Does anyone have any current info on TTS out of New Hampshire?  I was thinking about sending them my resume, but wanted to find out what they're like to work for first.  I did a search in the archives and I couldn't seem to find any posts more recent than 2009 on them.  Does anyone have more recent info?  Are they a good company to work for?  Do they overstaff accounts and run out of work frequently?  How about the platform?  Do they pay well?  Are they really strict about schedules?  Those are the main questions I have.  I'm looking for any info, good and bad!

TTS info - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Pay is on time. There is usually plenty of work. Very occasionally will run out for a short time. Very strict on schedules. Platform is good. Pay is horrible.

TTS info - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
As with any company they all have their good and bad points, but I will tell you in the past couple of years after a very long employment with another company and got laid off, I have been through several companies and in my opinion TTS has been the best and I plan on staying put as long as they keep me. The platform is very good imo, pay is always on time, and my interactions with staff have been nothing but positive.

That being said, that is my experience and others may have had different experiences...one of the companies I worked for before TTS gets nothing but rave reviews on here and I found it to be very bad so just goes to show you, take the opinions lightly and make your own decision to give it a try.

Thanks! - Looking

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the info! I have been with my current company for several years (since early 2006), but over the course of the past year or so, things have been going from bad to worse. I'm very nervous to make a change because I don't want to jump from the frying pan straight into the fire. I know I have to take all of these opinions with a grain of salt since not everyone has the same exact experience. They sound like they are definitely worth checking out! :)

You are welcome - and yes....

[ In Reply To ..]
I think they are worth checking out and I hope things work out for you!

TTS - BabyBear

[ In Reply To ..]
Just don't deviate from your schedule, even if you are IC.

and communicate - the supervisors are great - TTS 8-monther

[ In Reply To ..]
if you keep them informed they usually are flexible and work with you -- just keep your QA scores up.. they check often.

Similar Messages:

TTS, LLC In New Hampshire?
Feb 24, 2012

Anyone know about this company, TTS, LLC in New Hampshire?  Do they allow their IC's to work independently?  Is their platform one that allows you to be productive?  Does it take a lot to get set up and going?  Is their pay decent?  Thanks. ...

What About TTS LLC In New Hampshire???
May 03, 2012

I know there are posts here from years past, but I have not seen anything recent here.  Is anybody working there fairly satisfied with their job?  I am afraid to ask if you are happy, because that would be stretching it.   I see they are hiring again.  Do they have enough work right now?  Thanks for any answers.    ...

TTS In New Hampshire ?
Nov 12, 2012

Does anyone have any current info on TTS out of NH?  I see that they have an ad running and I was thinking about applying, but I wanted to get some feedback on them first from anyone who works for them or who has worked for them in the recent past.  I looked through the archives, but most of the stuff I found on them was at least a couple of years old and older.  I'm mainly wondering if they overstaff accounts and consistently run out of work like so many other companies out there.  Add ...

Information About TTS In New Hampshire?
Sep 06, 2010

Does anyone have recent information about TTS in New Hampshire?  ...

TTS In New Hampshire - Good/bad?
Aug 05, 2011

Thinking of applying.  Any comments about them, good/bad? ...

TTS In New Hampshire - Any And All information
Mar 27, 2012

I have an interview scheduled with TTS in New Hampshire.  I know there's a lot of reference to them on the board, but I'd really like to hear from those who are working there now.  I would really appreciate any and all information.  TIA! ...

TTS In New Hampshire - Can You Make $ With Their System And Their Rate Of Pay?
Nov 15, 2012

Hi. I accepted a position a few weeks ago, waiting to get started due to my scheduling conflict. I am wondering though, currents MTs or past MTs, did you actually make good paydays working with them? They seem very friendly. I am just worried if I can make good money with them. The rate of pay seems low. ...