A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MediScribes Inc., Louisville, KY - Chimeralld

Posted: Sep 08, 2012

Hello. Does anyone work (or has worked) for MediScribes Inc., in Louisville, KY?  If so, just wondering how well it is going? Thank you very much.

It's in India, not Kentucky. Instant messages from the Indian sm - no thanks

[ In Reply To ..]
techs all day while you're working.

I have to agree - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
You have to IM to have work assigned. The work coordinators and tech support are ALL Indian based, and if something goes wrong with the platform, you loose a report, etc, then they want to automatically remote in to your computer. They will not call first. The platform is extremely antiquated for newer systems (mine is Windows 7) and I had nothing but problems -- of course, it was MY computer, my internet connection, none of it was their fault. Software was developed by M2CommSys, which is a company out of Vegas that used to advertise and they were BIG time Indian.

I do - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I do - only been a positive experience. Lots of work, okay platform (not the best but not the worst), good pay that is on time. I have not had problems with IMs "all day long." And no, I'm not a "suit," which seems to be the opinion around here if you have nothing negative to say about a company.

To MT - AnotherMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Do they have an incentive plan?

Incentive - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
On the accounts I work, there is an incentive for anything over 12,000 lines a pay period. I honestly don't know if that's a company-wide benefit.

MediScribes - Chimeralld

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the input everyone. If anymore opinions, would greatly appreciate it!!

Mediscribes - NYMT

[ In Reply To ..]
My hospital recently told us we were being outsourced to Mediscribes and that we were guaranteed jobs as employees or IC. They had a recruiter and one of the VPs come talk with us. But we found out things they told us were lies. They said everything is done in the US. Not true.
The software they use is old, and not even made anymore. They talked around questions we asked and never actually answered our questions. We don't trust them.

Antiquated platform - nonny

[ In Reply To ..]
Their software is awful. I was told that it would work on my computer which uses Windows 7. I had nothing but problems. Techs would "remote in," without calling first and software was developed by M2CommSys, which even though they state is in Las Vegas, another Indian company. Also, you would get assigned 5 reports and have to then contact the work assigners via IM (again, an all Indian staff). I was told it was my computer, my internet connection, etc., but it was their ancient software.

Similar Messages:

Mediscribes In Louisville, KY
Jan 25, 2013

Anyone who knows about this company, good or bad, please post your feelings about working for them.  What platform do they use for straight transcription?  What is their cpl rate?  Do they pay for spaces?  Do they make their ICs work a set schedule?  Do they pay on time?  I would appreciate hearing anything about them you care to share.  Thx. ...

Mediscribes- Louisville
Jun 25, 2014

Any recent info on this company who is currently advertising for MTs. I've read all the achieved stuff I can find, seeing that it is a company obviously based out of India, but would really like to hear from anyone who CURRENTLY works for them and what experience they have had. Thanks so much! ...

Mediscribes, Louisville, KY
Nov 11, 2014

Any info would be appreciated... the usual, OOW, Management, platform, pay.  TY! ...

Mediscribes, Louisville EScription Pay
Dec 27, 2012

Can anybody enlighten me on Mediscribes' eScription pay, especially if you have an eS certification?  You can email me privately.  Thank you very much. ...

Mediscribes Based In Louisville? Right ;)
Feb 27, 2014

There may be one staff member in Louisville, but it's Indian owned.  Dig a little deeper. That's your first red flag.  Your second red flag is the knowledge that last summer, once the US labor passed QA for Mediscribes, they immediately switched to their own Indian labor immediately afterwards, admitting freely that US labor on the account had done nothing wrong, QA wise or productivity wise.  None of the 22 US laborers were given new ...

Anyone Work For Mediscribes/Cardioscribes (Louisville)
Aug 16, 2012

I was wondering if anyone in here works for Mediscribes based out of Louisville, KY (so they say). If so, can you tell me what your experience has been and if they offshore any of their accounts? Just trying to verify some information they gave me. ...

Medscribes-Louisville, KY
Jan 12, 2014

Anyone who currently works at Medscribes: Concerning Medscribes-Louisville, KY recent job post hours. What are they meaning with the Mon-Fri, 1/2 shift on weekend.  Do they expect if you do a M-F shift you also work 1/2 a day's shift either Sat or Sun, technically working 6 days a week?  Am I understanding this correctly?  Thanks a heap and a bunch! *Mon-Friday, 1/2 shift on weekend (Sat/Sun)*   ...

Mediscribes, KY
Jul 06, 2012

Has anyone worked for Mediscribes in KY. Any input is appreciated. ...

Mediscribes?
Nov 06, 2012

Says it is all typing, no VR, user friendly platform.  Anyone know?  I've never done IC work but I'm starting to consider it. ...

Mediscribes - Tem Gig>
Mar 02, 2014

I read where someone wrote this was temporary gig.  What is meant by that.  I was recently hired and they did not tell me that.  They did tell me about being Indian based and all the rest about a home in KY.  I really do not know if they have Indian MTs but I would assume so, as most of the staff I have been in contact with are Indian and have very limited English.  Are you saying that they train Americans to do their work and then send them packing and send the work to ...

Mediscribes
Jul 05, 2014

I sent my info to Mediscribes, but have not yet heard anything from them. Are there others out there in the same boat? ...

Good/bad On Mediscribes
Nov 02, 2011

Any thoughts on Mediscribes? ...

Mediscribes In Kentucky
Nov 02, 2011

Anyone familiar with this company care to share any info about them, good or bad, anything...would just like to hear if I should run towards them or away from them.  Thanks. ...

MEDISCRIBES IC RADIOLOGY
Jul 09, 2013

Did anyone else apply for the Radiology IC position for this company; I received testign and returned it but no word back?  Any one else the same?   Thanks ...

Mediscribes Hiring Again, Does Anyone Know
Jul 18, 2013

Are they just always busy, seems like they always need help. ...

Mediscribes What Platform?
Jun 10, 2014

Does anybody know what platform Mediscribes out of Louisville uses or any experience working for this company?  ...

Mediscribes QA In Kentucky
Jul 18, 2014

As we all know, the testing process, etc., in applying for a job just to find out they pay so poorly you couldn't afford to take the job is extremely frustrating.  With this in mind, does anyone have any info on the Mediscribes ad for QA on the job seeker's board.  Apparently it is a line rate.  That's not always a bad thing depending if you're doing 100% QA or just blank fill ins.  Can anyone give me info on the pay with this company and any other pertine ...

Is Mediscribes/Cardioscribes One And The Same Thing?
Dec 13, 2011

Is Mediscribes/Cardioscribes one and the same thing?  This company has an offshore footprint all over it.  Could they be hiring to polish up the offshore mess? ...

Mediscribes Our Hospital Outsourced
Aug 05, 2012

Our area hospital just outsourced 23 medical transcribers jobs to Mediscribes.   ...

Mediscribes Ad - Beware - Bad Company.
Feb 06, 2013

Just quit there. Seriously lacks organization. Their India "allocation" team throws bits and pieces at you, very low volume, but then hammers your IM to death. Example, a 12 minute report is assigned, I would just get started on it and within less than 10 minutes they want to know where it is. WTF?! If the 2 US managers are out of the office and the India team is in charge, it's a nightmare. Then, even if the US managers are there, it's slim pickins as far as volume goes and then they ...

Possibly About To Be Outsourced To Mediscribes
Aug 07, 2013

Management says they are considering 4 MTSOs, and that we will probably be offered jobs with whichever they choose. Mediscribes is one of the four, so we have lots of questions about Mediscribes: Has anyone else here been hired by Mediscribes because their hospital outsourced to them? Did they keep you on the same account? Did they bring you on at one rate of pay, then cut your pay later (like Nuance does)? If yes, how much later and to what rate of pay? And for any Mediscribe ...

Any Opinions On Mediscribes In KY? NmNm
Nov 30, 2013

Xx ...

Mediscribes? Good/bad/ugly? Not Seeing Much Online About Them.
Dec 10, 2012

Thanks for any help! I'm esp. interested in pay.  :) ...

Mediscribes Part Time Work?
Jul 19, 2013

Any part-time workers for Mediscribes here? What is the work like? Are they flexible? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Not Sure Why Mediscribes Is Posting Jobs Here. They Are An Indian Company.
Nov 18, 2013

then offshore it to India.  They have an office already set up in India.  I really think the management of this site should realize this is fully and completely a functioning Indian company, owned by Indians, staffed by Indians and transcribed by Indians.  Americans are used to establish accounts here and then its outsourced. ...