A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Not sure why Mediscribes is posting jobs here. They are an Indian company. - They will hire Americans to set up the account and

Posted: Nov 18, 2013

then offshore it to India.  They have an office already set up in India.  I really think the management of this site should realize this is fully and completely a functioning Indian company, owned by Indians, staffed by Indians and transcribed by Indians.  Americans are used to establish accounts here and then its outsourced.

isn't that most companies now - mmodal, nuance, etc

[ In Reply To ..]
I am only aware of a couple that don't send the bulk to india.

They have been doing that from the start. The owner has a house sm - former CSer

[ In Reply To ..]
in Kentucky, so they advertise that the company is based in Kentucky, but in reality, the owner is Indian, the company is based in Ahmedabad (or however it is spelled), the techs are in India, and yes, they also have a transcription company there with Indian MTs. It is a farce.

Similar Messages:

Medical Jobs Online Posting On Jobs Board
Dec 09, 2013

Kind of wondering if this last job posting on the jobs board might be associated with one of those "you pay us to find you a job" type of organization.  I googled Medical Jobs Online and found nothing stating that are a legitimate MTSO :( ...

Mediscribes Ad - Beware - Bad Company.
Feb 06, 2013

Just quit there. Seriously lacks organization. Their India "allocation" team throws bits and pieces at you, very low volume, but then hammers your IM to death. Example, a 12 minute report is assigned, I would just get started on it and within less than 10 minutes they want to know where it is. WTF?! If the 2 US managers are out of the office and the India team is in charge, it's a nightmare. Then, even if the US managers are there, it's slim pickins as far as volume goes and then they ...

Being Owned By An Indian Company
Mar 17, 2013

After reading about that poor Swiss woman who was vacationing in India with her husband and being gang raped by 8 men, does anyone else's skin crawl just knowing we work for a company owned by India and their total disregard for women ?? ...

It's Very Sad, But This Is Basically Just An Indian Company
Apr 04, 2013

When you look on FB and look up MModal, the only people who like are Indians, and the only pictures they have are of Indians.  So what does that tell you?  I definitely am leaving this field and am in a court reporting program, but I still have probably another year or maybe a little longer to complete and was just hoping to hold on to this job to make a little bit of money, but that's probably not going to be possible.  Very sad.  Thanks everyone for your tips about the ...

TTS Jobs Here Posting, 3 Cpl VR And 6 Cpl Typing.
Dec 08, 2012

Merry Christmas--This is where I guess I have to believe in abortion--career abortus--CA--or would that be MTA... ...

SoftScript Posting Jobs For 100 MT
Apr 22, 2013

After 18 months of no problems, and flipping between 6 accounts with the most idiosynchratic site specs, on top of the most outmoded platform, suddenly I don't pass audit, taking off the same error 3 times against me. Their editors and auditors know less than the MTs they are judging; I caught them on 4 different errors. They treat you like toilet paper, so those 100 MTs they need (wonder why?) better change their designations to TPs! ...

Synergy - Another Indian Front Company
Apr 28, 2012

When reading their website.  Little grasp of English grammar.  Misspelled words.  Typical foreign adjectives.  Bah! ...

Why Does Accentus Keep Posting For Jobs, And Not Just Say It Is Nuance
Jan 03, 2013

That is unfair. They should just advertise under Nuance now.  People might jump to the job thinking it is another company, and come to find out it is Nuance.  This is false advertising. I surely wish Accentus would quit posting job openings. I get excited whenever I see a good job listing then I see it is Accentus/Nuance all over again. Sheesh.  Thanks for listening to my little rant. ...

BABBLETYPE Is Posting Again On The Jobs Board..sm
Oct 21, 2013

I am hopping on this in order to warn newer MTs DO NOT FALL FOR THIS, it is a SCAM!  Don't get burned by this company---they are about as honest as a 3 dollar bill.  Please search archives for info...there are a lot of scams out there now, just another joy of being an MT these days. ...

Is Anyone That Is Posting A Resume Having Any Luck With Finding Jobs. What
Aug 08, 2012

does it seem to take to get a job right now.  Is it working odd shifts or what have you found that is helpful.  I do acute care and prefer IC. ...

RADTRANS, Is Posting An Open Position On MT Jobs
Sep 27, 2012

Just wanted to let everyone know that the above company, RADTRANS, is posting an open position on MT Jobs.  Please think about this if you are considering applying.  Check the archives and see what I mean.  Have a great day everyone!! ...

MTSOs Posting Jobs Ads Need To Be A Little More Forthcoming With Info
Dec 12, 2014

Would it be such a problem to list all aspects, including pay, in the job ads?  MTSOs, could you please not go on and on about how great you are and give us information we need so as not to waste your time and ours?  Why make us jump through the hoops of resume, application, and testing.  This is a very time consuming process, especially since we will apply to more than 1 job?  In addition to equipment needed, IC/employee, platform, shift, etc., what is your production requi ...

Read Ad And Sad, Really Sad. This Is About Transcription Company Posting But Could Be On The Comedy
Oct 27, 2009

I noticed here a person asking how to get a job in this occupation and they listed where they had finished school. It was online so thought I would take a look. The ad said most finished in 4-6 months and you might have to go even less time if you are a CNP or the like. Get this, said transcription unusual in that many companies provide FULL benefits including paid vacations, sick leave, health insurance, retirement fundus and sign on bonuses for-  dahdah  INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS. ...

Remote Medical Jobs Company
May 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a company called Remote Medical Jobs? I've seen several medical transcriptionist job postings by this company over the past several months.  ...

Radiology Jobs - Any Company Hiring ?
May 13, 2014

I wanted to ask if anyone knows or works for a company hiring for radiology transcription, even if its editing??  ...

Honest Feedback For Company Trying To Keep Jobs Onshore
Aug 02, 2013

Hello Everyone! I would like some honest feedback. I̢۪m a recruiter that works for an MT company about to bring on some behavioral health facilities. We would like to keep most, if not all, of the work onshore. (About 120 jobs) In order to do this we need to be competitive with other MT companies that outsource most of their work. Would you consider working for a company if they offered 5.5 CPL for both transcription and speech recognition, knowing that eventually the account will be 95% sp ...

Mediscribes, KY
Jul 06, 2012

Has anyone worked for Mediscribes in KY. Any input is appreciated. ...

Mediscribes?
Nov 06, 2012

Says it is all typing, no VR, user friendly platform.  Anyone know?  I've never done IC work but I'm starting to consider it. ...

Mediscribes - Tem Gig>
Mar 02, 2014

I read where someone wrote this was temporary gig.  What is meant by that.  I was recently hired and they did not tell me that.  They did tell me about being Indian based and all the rest about a home in KY.  I really do not know if they have Indian MTs but I would assume so, as most of the staff I have been in contact with are Indian and have very limited English.  Are you saying that they train Americans to do their work and then send them packing and send the work to ...

Mediscribes
Jul 05, 2014

I sent my info to Mediscribes, but have not yet heard anything from them. Are there others out there in the same boat? ...

Good/bad On Mediscribes
Nov 02, 2011

Any thoughts on Mediscribes? ...

Mediscribes In Kentucky
Nov 02, 2011

Anyone familiar with this company care to share any info about them, good or bad, anything...would just like to hear if I should run towards them or away from them.  Thanks. ...

MediScribes Inc., Louisville, KY
Sep 08, 2012

Hello. Does anyone work (or has worked) for MediScribes Inc., in Louisville, KY?  If so, just wondering how well it is going? Thank you very much. ...

Mediscribes In Louisville, KY
Jan 25, 2013

Anyone who knows about this company, good or bad, please post your feelings about working for them.  What platform do they use for straight transcription?  What is their cpl rate?  Do they pay for spaces?  Do they make their ICs work a set schedule?  Do they pay on time?  I would appreciate hearing anything about them you care to share.  Thx. ...

MEDISCRIBES IC RADIOLOGY
Jul 09, 2013

Did anyone else apply for the Radiology IC position for this company; I received testign and returned it but no word back?  Any one else the same?   Thanks ...

Mediscribes Hiring Again, Does Anyone Know
Jul 18, 2013

Are they just always busy, seems like they always need help. ...

Mediscribes What Platform?
Jun 10, 2014

Does anybody know what platform Mediscribes out of Louisville uses or any experience working for this company?  ...

Mediscribes- Louisville
Jun 25, 2014

Any recent info on this company who is currently advertising for MTs. I've read all the achieved stuff I can find, seeing that it is a company obviously based out of India, but would really like to hear from anyone who CURRENTLY works for them and what experience they have had. Thanks so much! ...

Mediscribes QA In Kentucky
Jul 18, 2014

As we all know, the testing process, etc., in applying for a job just to find out they pay so poorly you couldn't afford to take the job is extremely frustrating.  With this in mind, does anyone have any info on the Mediscribes ad for QA on the job seeker's board.  Apparently it is a line rate.  That's not always a bad thing depending if you're doing 100% QA or just blank fill ins.  Can anyone give me info on the pay with this company and any other pertine ...

Mediscribes, Louisville, KY
Nov 11, 2014

Any info would be appreciated... the usual, OOW, Management, platform, pay.  TY! ...