A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Keystrokes Insurance? sm - BenThere

Posted: Nov 30, 2012

The insurance is supposed to kick in on December 1, but  I have yet to hear anything or be given a choice on my electives..........the HR lady said they are still crunching the numbers, but that does not make sense to me this late in the game.  Any advice/thoughts?  Thanks!

I just assumed - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I assumed that it would just be put in effect on December 1 unless we were told otherwise. do you really think it is not finalized? I was counting on that for sure as a reason to stay on with KS

KS insurance - see below

[ In Reply To ..]
Paperwork needs to be filled and submitted to the insurance company. A blanket e-mail was never sent out saying they were changing insurance companies, so I highly doubt it.

What they do have is a discount insurance that does not have major medical, it is really for someone who is healthy.

Ask them again and ask them to explain what crunching the numbers means.

I just spoke to the person in HR. It is in effect 12/1. I submitted all my paperwork a few weeks a - KS MT

[ In Reply To ..]
It is United Healthcare. They were going back and forth with BC/BS, but the rates came in much higher than UHC. This is major medical, not the discount insurance, and it is December 1st, tomorrow. I was told that the cards could take 2 weeks to get to us, although they think it should be early next week.
Wonder why I haven't seen anything on it since the 20th? - wants real insurance
[ In Reply To ..]
We received the email on the 20th saying it was coming, but that's the last I've seen
I just got an e-mail,. - see below
[ In Reply To ..]
They are sending e-mails to people who qualify.

To qualify it is high, especially for radiology.

I have not had enough work to qualify especially now with what they want. You qualify on a month month basis and I haven't had 1500 VR report since I started.

So there is insurance if you qualify.

I just received that after I posted. Thanks. - wants real insurance
[ In Reply To ..]
Hope you can qualify somehow.
I never received an e-mail on the 20th regarding - insurance.
[ In Reply To ..]
I just checked and I did not receive an e-mail on th 20th that KS was getting new insurance, strange.

There is one now though. I am curious as to how anyone got the insurance papers to fill out now.

I haven't received any insurance papers or specifics yet. - wants real insurance
[ In Reply To ..]
The email from the 20th said it was an update that they still planned for the insurance effective 12-1-12. It was from HR.
KSMT - KSMT
[ In Reply To ..]
I qualified and received an email on how to apply and fill out the paperwork. Just thought I would let you all know. You have to qualify in order to receive the email to get the insurance email.

Similar Messages:

Medical Insurance At Keystrokes
Sep 04, 2010

Does anybody know how long after hire that an MLS is eligible for medical insurance benefits at Keystrokes? Thanks in advance.  ...

Thanks Keystrokes - First A Pay Cut Now We Lose Insurance Too.
May 23, 2011

Wonder if we will ever see any of that premium payment you are saving. Adios. ...

Keystrokes Insurance Question
Dec 05, 2012

I have not been at KS very long, but in the short time I have there have been multiple insurance changes.  Can anyone shed some light?  Is this normal for them or just a fluke recently?  If it is normal, does anyone know why the do it this way? ...

How Much Is Single Health Insurance At Keystrokes?
Oct 16, 2009

nm ...

Insurance Question. If I Sign Up For Insurance Sm
Apr 15, 2010

and family member wishes to join later, can I enroll at any time or must it be during "official" enrollment period?    Thank you.  ...

Landmark Insurance - Insurance Cards Yet?
Jan 13, 2011

Has anybody received their insurance cards yet? ...

Landmark Insurance - What Is Happening With Our Insurance?
Jan 24, 2011

What do other LMers think of what is happening with our insurance?  I am the head of our household and am worried.  What do we do when COBRA runs out? ...

Nuance Insurance Or Obama's "marketplace" Insurance
Oct 17, 2013

Hmmmmmm, should I go with Nuance insurance or Obama's "marketplace" insurance - that is the question. I'll be broke either way. ...

TT Insurance...
Dec 30, 2009

Just curious if anyone currently working at TT has received their new insurance info in the mail?  Yes, I've contacted HR but I never get a response. Thx ...

FYI Regarding Insurance
May 17, 2011

I don't know if yall know this, but I found out during the process of appealing an insurance claim that MedQuist is self-insured.  They set our rates and our benefits and pay all our claims, United Healthcare just administers the fund!  Kind of explains why things got so sh***y so fast, it's because MedQuist is calling the shots ...

MQ Insurance
Jul 12, 2011

Just wondering, MQ says that there insurance is second to none.  So, how good is their insurance and how expensive?  TIA Looking for love in all the wrong places, apparently. ...

So If You Are Ex JLG Now Do You Just Not Have Any Insurance Or What
Oct 02, 2011

Do we have to wait 90 days just like when hired on at a new job? I don't understand how this is fair considering I didn't ask for a change.  ...

Insurance-fed Up
Feb 16, 2012

I have had to use this insurance several times for MRIs.  This insurance pays for NOTHING.  I sure hope with the switch in suits and the new name change we can get a cheaper deductible when the benefits package comes up again in June.  This is just horrible!  This is eating up my paycheck fast. ...

LTD, STD Insurance Up
Mar 13, 2012

Did anyone else's insurance go up on LTD and STD insurance rate on the last paycheck.  These insurance companies are nickel, diming and $100 their way thru our pay. ...

Gap Insurance
Apr 06, 2012

message deleted ...

Insurance?
Nov 07, 2012

I just went over the NEW (using the term loosely) insurance for January.. wow.. there is not much change to mention.  Well, except that smokers will have to pay more.  We will still have to pay (single) 2500.00 out of pocket before they will even pay the 75% (my heart goes out to those with families!).  I dont know about the rest of you, but that just dooms me to no benefits to speak of or else to just owe out the wazooo.  I had been told by my physician that I had ...

Insurance And Rx
May 02, 2013

I just read the insurance thread and one of you mentioned having no Rx coverage. Go to www.goodrx.com    I've gotten deals there that are far better than what I was getting through my insurance (current plan does not include Rx coverage).  For instance, my BP medication was $95 cash, $50 insurance, and $33 through GoodRx.   ...

How Much Is Insurance
Aug 01, 2014

How much is the premium for health insurance for individual with Nuance? ...

Insurance With LM
Jan 18, 2015

Did anyone get the insurance through LM or did all that fall through?  No one ever contacted me about it.  Just curious.   ...

AP Insurance
May 01, 2015

Was anyone able to find an answer regarding AP's insurance?  ...

Keystrokes....
Nov 05, 2009

I know that there have been many negative posts concerning Keystrokes.  Is this Meditech platform that they use difficult to catch onto?  ...

Keystrokes 100% QA
Feb 15, 2010

I'm new to Keystrokes and just found out I barely didn't pass my very first audit to get off 100% QA.  Does anybody know how long they give you to get this 98% passing score before they fire you? ...

DD For Keystrokes?
Jul 01, 2010

I have given notice but including today have 2 checks coming.  To my surprise, the deposit is not in my account today. Has anyone else not gotten their DD from Keystrokes? ...

Keystrokes Help
Apr 27, 2010

I was wondering if anybody knew who I'd contact about trying to add secondary accounts to work on.  I've sent a couple of emails out but I'm not sure I sent them to the right people. ...

Keystrokes Job
May 28, 2010

Read the job opening for Keystrokes and also talked with the recruiter.  Can anybody here who works(ed) for and Keystrokes give real, hands-on experience for working for them?  I've had many instances where how it really is isn't how the recruiter said it would be and don't want to get burned again.   I'd really like to know the good and bad about the company upfront before I decide whether or not to accept the job.  Please don't ...

Keystrokes And VR?
Aug 27, 2010

Does anyone know if Keystrokes uses VR?  I am working with VR at the currently company I am working for and I don't like it.  I'm considering applying with Keystrokes.  ...

KEYSTROKES AGAIN!!
Jun 18, 2011

Seems some companies just do not learn after being sued for unpaid overtime.  Here is another one filed on June 2, 2011 - Whitaker v Keystrokes Transcription - here is the link http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/illinois/ilndce/1:2011cv03734/256349/1/     ...

Over 90,000 Keystrokes
Nov 10, 2010

and QA dings me for one.  Unbelievable.  That's what it averages for 1400 lines a day full-time.  Even with 3 cups of coffee and an office chair seat belt, it's no easy feat.  Ninety-thousand keystrokes PER DAY.  That's not including the ADT, the Internet look-ups, etc.  Throw me a bone here, QA. How many keystrokes to you do, PERFECTLY?? ...

OSI And Keystrokes
Jan 17, 2011

Just wondering about OSI and Keystrokes.  I recently have applied to both of these and looks like I could be hired by either one (have already done the testing).  Could anyway tell me how they are to work for.  Do they do voice recognition? And anyone know their pay rates? ...

Keystrokes W-2's
Jan 21, 2011

Has anyone from KS heard yet when they will be mailing out the W-2's?  ...