A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hypertype, Inc. - CMB

Posted: May 14, 2011

Does anyone have any experience with Hypertype, Inc?

Hypertype - anyone Heard or worked for? - transcriptionmom

[ In Reply To ..]
Been working for them for years. Love Them!

Have you ever been subject to error charges? - CMB

[ In Reply To ..]
It is in the contract that I am reviewing.

Hypertype - anyone Heard or worked for? - transcriptionmom

[ In Reply To ..]
Talk to them about it. They'll explain exerything. Good luck!

HyperType and line counts - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
You cannot verify your line counts independently. When they changed from one system to another, there was a huge drop in line counts for the same work. Just one reason not to trust this company.

Similar Messages:

HyperType NY
Feb 16, 2010

Has anyone heard or worked with Hypertpe out of upstate New York? Heard rumors that they are letting people go due to lack of work and contract losses. I live in Malone NY and was thinking about containg them for a job. I want to make a decision based on some good feedback. ...

Any Info On Hypertype
Jun 11, 2010

If anywone works for them, I would like some input  ...

Hypertype Any Good Or Bad
Nov 19, 2010

I tested for this company and I am just wondering about it, any good or bad would help. ...

Info On Hypertype?
Dec 06, 2010

Any info on Hypertype? ...

Hypertype What Is Their Training Like?
Mar 01, 2012

What is their training like? What type system do they use? Can one get a decent line count?  TIA ...

Any Info On Hypertype?
May 23, 2013

Got an offer to take the 2nd part of their test for potential FT position.  I am probably going do the test.  Any info regarding pay, flexibility?  Don't need benefits so that's not an issue.    Thanks for any info! ...

Hypertype Out Of New York?
Aug 12, 2014

Any new info on this company?  Thanks! ...

Phone Interview With Hypertype
Feb 18, 2011

I have a phone interview with Hypertype and looking for current information on them.  The good, bad, and the ugly would be appreciated.  TIA. ...

Any Recent Info On Hypertype
Feb 16, 2012

minimum requirment for part-time? plenty of work? what type? decent platform? TIA ...

Hypertype Information - Any Information
Feb 19, 2011

Any information on Hypertype?  Good, bad, and ugly, pay scale, platform?  TIA.  I have passed the test which I took a little more than a week ago.  They want to set up a phone interview but I want to know upfront what current ICs think.  Are they flexible.  Do you have a schedule.  Saw through the archives that the pay is low but how low is low?  TIA. ...