A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does M-Scribe Technologies still do transcription? - zippy

Posted: Apr 03, 2015

I'm going through my list of possible companies to work for and am wondering about M-Scribe. Their website only seems to advertise billing and coding so I am wondering if they got out of the transcription game in the last few years. Anyone know?

Similar Messages:

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Med-Scribe Transcription
Apr 02, 2010

Those who have worked for Med-Scribe any info about the company good or bad??? Just wondering as I saw they were hiring. ...

Scribe Vs Transcription
Apr 25, 2013

Does anyone have any information on working as a scribe, directly following the physician and typing in the room with the patient? I was offered a position as a scribe in a local clinic. I have done transcription for many years, but never as a scribe. I'm kind of nervous about not being able to start/stop the dictation, use shortcut keys, etc. I was told with the platform they use, there is no way to make shortcuts. Everything will be straight typing and that I would need to keep u ...

U-Scribe Transcription Company
Apr 28, 2011

I received a call today from a recruiter at U-Scribe in response to a resume I must have sent in.  I have done some Google research as well as searched through this forum.  There's not much to be said about this company except that they are hiring.  The gentleman I spoke with today told me they are very backlogged.  He said a majority of their clients are from England, Ireland and Scotland.  This man was English.  He sent me two files to transcribe and return, ...

Medical Scribe - New Transition From Transcription
May 14, 2013

Seems to be the new transition from transcription. ...

Transcription Buddy Vs. Express Scribe
Jul 27, 2013

Does anyone out there have pointers on how to get Transcription Buddy to work when we take online tests with companies?  I had read on this board that TB is preferable over ES because ES tends to install bugs and other undesirables on our computers.  Plus, ES wants money after 2 weeks of the free trial.  TB lets you try it for free for 30 days.  However, I tested today for a company and tried to use TB, without luck.  Ended up having to install ES to take the tests.  ...

Transcription Software - Any Preference Of Express Scribe Or Gear Player?
Nov 19, 2009

Does anyone have any preference of Express Scribe or Gear player?  Is one better than the other? ...

Reduce Background Noise On The Receiving End Of A Transcription With Express Scribe?
Apr 30, 2012

Hi everyone - first post - am I in the right place. Seems Gab Board doesn't want to talk MT. I'm sure I will be visiting them alot also. Can someone tell me if you can reduce backround noise on the receiving end of a transcription with Express Scribe?? ...

Cannot Play Wav Files In Windows Media, Byte-Scribe Or Express Scribe. Help???
Mar 03, 2012

I have voice files sent to me that I cannot play in Windows Media or Express Scribe. They will load in ES but show 00:00 duration.  I thought possibly it was an encryption error as they possibly they are coming that way to be because they are secure but I sent to a friend and she can open them and play them.  Windows Media states something about a missing codecs and I have installed if known codecs to man (I am on Windows XP).  They just will not play or show the duration etc.&nbs ...

Anyone, What Do You Know About CPR Technologies In CA. Nm
Sep 04, 2012

nm ...

FutureNet Technologies?
Sep 28, 2013

Is anyone working for FutureNet getting any work? This is the worst I have ever seen. ...

Any Information On FutureNet Technologies?
Aug 26, 2010

Any information on FutureNet Technologies?  Good or Bad company to work for?? ...

STAT-Copy Technologies
Oct 28, 2011

OK, I know that probably nobody on here has heard of Stat-Copy Technologies out of Texas, because it is a small company, but I have to warn people anyway.  The wage dispute person from MT Stars cannot help me because I am an independent contractor.  This company now owes me over $2500 for work that I did in July and August.  The last time she paid me was on Oct 10, for a check that I should have had on Aug 15 -- 2 months late.  I have sent repeated e-mails aski ...

Do Not Work For Accentia Technologies Inc Sm
Dec 15, 2011

I went to work for them knowing they were Indian run but had a US address and oh yah the VP's name is the name of a temple somewhere.  Anyway today was pay day and I got screwed out of around 400 dollars!  Do not go to work for this company.  I needed that money for Christmas but guess now I will do without it! ...

FutureNet Technologies Hiring
Mar 18, 2012

Anyone know if they are hiring? They used to have ads up on another board but have not seen any in awhile. Are they fully staffed? ...

FutureNet Technologies Corp.
Nov 01, 2013

Is anybody getting enough work from this company (FutureNet Technologies Corp.) to make a living lately?  Am I the only person finding such a drastic lack of work at all hours of the day and most days of the week?  For the record, I work on multiple accounts.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on?  Both the traditional transcription work and speech recognition work is drastically lower in volume over the last couple of months, and not just occasionally.  Thanks for any information, as ...

FutureNet Technologies Corporation
Mar 18, 2014

FutureNet is an actual company, not just the name of a software platform used by other MTSOs.  Has anyone actually worked for FutureNet Tech? Any information on this company from someone who has worked there or is working there currently? ...

Anyone Ever Worked For FutureNet Technologies?
Sep 16, 2014

Has anyone ever worked for FutureNet Technologies?  What was/is your experience like with them? ...

Interactive Response Technologies
Apr 22, 2015

I have just received an email to contact this company for an MT position. I've not heard of this company and would like to hear from anyone who has worked for them - and what you think about working for them...any info appreciated. ...

Beware Of Premier Office Technologies!
Sep 03, 2010

Low budget, unprofessional, and won't pay! ...

FutureNet Technologies Acquired By Nuance?
Dec 05, 2014

FutureNet Technologies acquired by Nuance? ...

Two Choices, Iridium Services Or Future-Net Technologies
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

If You Have Recently Left FutureNet Technologies Corp
Jun 10, 2011

Did you get your final pay without any hassles?  ...

STAT-Copy Technologies Filing Bankruptcy
Nov 07, 2011

A few weeks ago, I wrote a post on the company board that STAT-Copy Technologies is over 2 months late paying me (over $2500).  A week and a half ago, she had sent me an e-mail saying she sent a check, which I have not yet received as of today.  I contacted her again to let her know I had not received any check.  I told her I was tired of messing around and begging for my money and she would hear from my attorney.  Well, she just e-mailed me and told me her company is filing ...

Medical Transcription At Home To Become A Medical Scribe?
Jan 20, 2015

Has anybody left medical transcription at home to become a medical scribe?  I have an opportunity to do so but there aren't any scribes currently in my area and I don't know anyone who has worked as a scribe before.  The scribe position starting pay is almost double what I make as an MT per hour so it is very tempting, I just don't know much about it. ...

Futurenet Group Vs Futurenet Technologies
Jul 15, 2011

FutureNet Technologies is based out of California.  Futurenet Group is separate and apart from but using a similar name.  Be aware and do your homework people. ...

Anybody Know Anything About U-scribe?
May 18, 2010

nm ...

MED-SCRIBE JAX
Jun 17, 2011

Anyone have any idea what is going on at Med-Scribe JAX? No work. Cutting pay. Talking letting people go to badger you to "jump on" after your shift. Are all companies having problems. ...

Med-Scribe N.J
Jun 05, 2011

Anyone have any current information on this company they can share?  Thanks! ...

Med-Scribe Five Cpl
Jan 04, 2013

They advertised for IC at 5 cpl.  Seriously?   ...