A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

FutureNet Technologies acquired by Nuance? - tired

Posted: Dec 05, 2014

FutureNet Technologies acquired by Nuance?

That is the absolute worst platform I have ever worked on and - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked on quite a few. I lost not just characters nor just words, but whole paragraphs that I did not get paid for!!

where did you hear this? - anon1

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you have a reliable source for this or just asking because you have heard a rumor?

FutureNet - tired

[ In Reply To ..]
Rumor only...just wondering if anyone else had heard the same.

futurenet, help people - nikki

[ In Reply To ..]
I am becoming very scared. No xmas. I am working longer hours with a LOT less money with this SR. I just finished 3 reports that took me 2 times longer to finish than it should have. I had to correct almost every other word. Do these people care? How do these people sleep at night? I get messages that managers are taking off for the weekend to contact so and so. Geez, if I do that my paycheck is cut even more.

FN - anon2

[ In Reply To ..]
Of course, FN does not care about the workers. They only care about the money in their pockets. They only care that the work gets done, not whether any of the MEs can make a decent living while doing the work.

If you can, you need to find an escape from this business. Plan soon. Find another job or a way to go back to school to get into another career.

I do not know of many colleagues at other companies who are doing much better. Everyone is working longer hours trying to stay ahead.

My motto used to be "work smarter, not harder" but these companies have created a situation where that is no longer possible. On SR, you cannot use your expansion programs or many of your other macros to improve your production. You can make macros to fix errors in the speech work and to back up the extra spaces, but when the speech report comes in with as many errors as FN's systems do, all the tricks and macros in the world is not going to make it fast enough to make a decent paycheck. The M-Modal platform will never improve as it never learns and the same mistakes just repeat constantly.

This company has never had easy access to QA people. They care more about demographic issues than anything else.

Similar Messages:

Futurenet Group Vs Futurenet Technologies
Jul 15, 2011

FutureNet Technologies is based out of California.  Futurenet Group is separate and apart from but using a similar name.  Be aware and do your homework people. ...

FutureNet Technologies?
Sep 28, 2013

Is anyone working for FutureNet getting any work? This is the worst I have ever seen. ...

Any Information On FutureNet Technologies?
Aug 26, 2010

Any information on FutureNet Technologies?  Good or Bad company to work for?? ...

FutureNet Technologies Hiring
Mar 18, 2012

Anyone know if they are hiring? They used to have ads up on another board but have not seen any in awhile. Are they fully staffed? ...

FutureNet Technologies Corp.
Nov 01, 2013

Is anybody getting enough work from this company (FutureNet Technologies Corp.) to make a living lately?  Am I the only person finding such a drastic lack of work at all hours of the day and most days of the week?  For the record, I work on multiple accounts.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on?  Both the traditional transcription work and speech recognition work is drastically lower in volume over the last couple of months, and not just occasionally.  Thanks for any information, as ...

FutureNet Technologies Corporation
Mar 18, 2014

FutureNet is an actual company, not just the name of a software platform used by other MTSOs.  Has anyone actually worked for FutureNet Tech? Any information on this company from someone who has worked there or is working there currently? ...

Anyone Ever Worked For FutureNet Technologies?
Sep 16, 2014

Has anyone ever worked for FutureNet Technologies?  What was/is your experience like with them? ...

Was Futurenet Acquired By MModal?
Jan 16, 2013

xx ...

If You Have Recently Left FutureNet Technologies Corp
Jun 10, 2011

Did you get your final pay without any hassles?  ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

TTS Has Been Acquired By Nuance?
Jan 09, 2014

Hello, Does anyone know if TTS has been acquired by Nuance? TIA ...

Nuance Acquired Accentus
Nov 20, 2012

To Accentus employees: My condolences. ...

FYI - COMPANIES NUANCE ACQUIRED
Jun 12, 2014

Just found this. Scan down to see all of the acquisitions. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuance_Communications ...

Heard Nuance Acquired Probity
Aug 28, 2013

A friend who works for Probity says they were informed today they were sold to Nuance.  I checked Google and there is no official report of this yet, but thought I would warn anyone applying to Probity trying to get away from Pukenance! ...

Wow...Nuance Acquired Probity? Look Out MModal..
Aug 29, 2013

I can't wait to see who wins the war and which one is left standing.  Two classic examples of money hungry, worthless management companies I have EVER worked at.  I hope they BOTH wind up in the trash can bankrupt.  I only wish MTs could band together and make that happen sooner rather than later.  This is all just so senseless.  Ruination of lives..... ...

Another One Bites The Dust - Accentus Acquired By Nuance.
Nov 20, 2012

to really get out of this field.     sigh ...... ...

Has Nuance Acquired Future-Net (California), Sten-Tel Catuogno Or MDNetwork?
Jan 02, 2015

Does anybody know if the companies mentioned will be absorbed or had been bought by Nuance recently? ...

With Nuance, You Were Only Ever Acquired To Be "liquidated."
Nov 07, 2014

Fiesa is the tool whereby they accomplish this without having to fire all but a few...because most MTs exposed to it quit in frustration first. IT IS THEIR PLAN AND WAS ALL ALONG. And THIS is the reason many of us still get on here and try to warn away anyone even considering hiring on. Please help spread this horror story around the industry! ...

Futurenet Group/FutureNet
Jun 09, 2010

Is the ad for Futurenet Group the same company as FutureNet?  ...

Anyone, What Do You Know About CPR Technologies In CA. Nm
Sep 04, 2012

nm ...

To WMX MTs Who Were Acquired
May 04, 2012

Can any of you please share how long it took your pay to be cut after acquisition?  Trying to be strategic about the upcoming switch to them... Thanks so much in advance. ...

STAT-Copy Technologies
Oct 28, 2011

OK, I know that probably nobody on here has heard of Stat-Copy Technologies out of Texas, because it is a small company, but I have to warn people anyway.  The wage dispute person from MT Stars cannot help me because I am an independent contractor.  This company now owes me over $2500 for work that I did in July and August.  The last time she paid me was on Oct 10, for a check that I should have had on Aug 15 -- 2 months late.  I have sent repeated e-mails aski ...

Do Not Work For Accentia Technologies Inc Sm
Dec 15, 2011

I went to work for them knowing they were Indian run but had a US address and oh yah the VP's name is the name of a temple somewhere.  Anyway today was pay day and I got screwed out of around 400 dollars!  Do not go to work for this company.  I needed that money for Christmas but guess now I will do without it! ...

Does M-Scribe Technologies Still Do Transcription?
Apr 03, 2015

I'm going through my list of possible companies to work for and am wondering about M-Scribe. Their website only seems to advertise billing and coding so I am wondering if they got out of the transcription game in the last few years. Anyone know? ...

Interactive Response Technologies
Apr 22, 2015

I have just received an email to contact this company for an MT position. I've not heard of this company and would like to hear from anyone who has worked for them - and what you think about working for them...any info appreciated. ...

JLG Acquired By MedQuist
Sep 16, 2011

Thoughts? ...

Beware Of Premier Office Technologies!
Sep 03, 2010

Low budget, unprofessional, and won't pay! ...

Article About MQ Acquired 2 New Companies
Sep 21, 2011

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-holdings-increases-performance-goals-for-2011-2011-09-19 Article below states how much MQ bought the 2 new companies.  It also acquired All Type Medical Transcription Services and JLG Medical Transcription Services, medical transcription providers with $13 million http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9PS0QU00.htm ...

Etransplus Acquired By Medquist
Oct 03, 2011

Right now I am so devastated and upset I don't know what to do.  Etransplus, the people whom I work for fulltime (I work part-time for Medquist) was acquired by Medquist.  I wanted so much to not have to work for Medquist fulltime.  This is so devastating.  I was so much loving typing and doing ASR work at night, it was such a change . It was easier to just get that SMALL  paycheck that I receive from Medquist and the LARGE check I got from Etransplus, but now, I am ...

M*Modal To Be Acquired By One Equity For $1.1 Bln
Jul 02, 2012

Read all about it...#$%# is going hit the fan now! http://finance.yahoo.com/news/m-modal-acquired-approximately-1-011200480.html ...