A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cypress Medical Review - anon

Posted: Mar 21, 2012

Does anyone work for this company or had worked for this company doing medical review work?  I do review work for a local IME doctor and I love it.  I would love to find more of this type of work.  This company sounds interesting, but all I have found are negative comments.  However, none of the comments come from people who have actually worked for the company.

curious too - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I wrote twice to ask what the pay was and they just keep sending me the FORTY FIVE pages of records to review.

Unless I get an answer, I won't be doing "free" work for anyone.

Similar Messages:

CYPRESS MEDICAL - SCAM
Jan 19, 2011

BE LEARY OF THE AD ON MT JOBS FOR CYPRESS MEDICAL, THEY ARE A SCAM!  THEY CANNOT EVEN CONSTRUCT A SENTENCE, WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COMPANY, GIVE A HISTORY OR HAVE A WEBSITE OR PROVIDE A PHONE NUMBER OR A CEO, OR MANAGER'S NAME!  THIS HAPPENED ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO WITH A GATEWAY AD, AND THEY STUCK ME FOR $1200!  PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER THIS AD, MY COMPUTER WAS COMPROMISED RIGHT AFTER I RESPONDED TO THE AD!   ...

Cypress Medical Reviewer
May 17, 2011

I keep seeing the Cypress medical reviewer job for some MT with 10 yrs experience.  Why is this job always open? Does anybody have any info of what this job is really? ...

Cypress Medical - Anybody Worked For Them?
Dec 16, 2011

Is anybody out there in MT land working for Cypress Medical or has worked for them?  Just wondering what you think of them.  Everyone have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! ...

How Is It Going For New Hires At Cypress Medical? Nm
Aug 10, 2012

nm ...

Considering Offer From Cypress Medical
Aug 21, 2012

I was just wondering about anyone's experience with Cypress Medical. Was offered a position there, but scared to make the leap.  If you work there, are you able to make a living and are they nice to work for?  Thanks.  ...

I Have Received A Very Odd Message From Cypress Medical, Has (sm)
Jan 26, 2011

anyone else received the same email (trust me, you will know it is odd)?  Has anyone tested for them or been hired by them? TIA ...

Cypress Medical - Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jul 12, 2012

Has anyone heard of this company?  They are hiriing "summarizers".  Would like to know if anyone has taken the test and/or been hired by this company and what you think.  Thanks ...

Cypress Medical - Did Anyone Accept A Position?
Jul 25, 2012

Did anyone accept a position with the above after doing the 49-page file review and summarization.  I had a call from the gentleman last night but not at a good time, so he will call back this evening.  Curious as to whether or not their actual files are as disorganized as the test file.  If anyone accepted a position, can you share how it is going.  Thanks. ...

Cypress Medical Offered A Position
May 07, 2014

I applied to their ad, took the test and was offered a position. Would like feedback from anyone who works there, or worked there. Did you like it? Were you honestly able to make a living doing this type of work? Pay offered seemed low for the amount of time it took me to summarize the sample they sent me for the test. Any information you can supply is greatly appreciated. ...

Cypress Medical - If This Company Is Really Legit
Jun 24, 2014

Does anyone know if this company is really legit. There is nothing that comes up on Google as far as a company website, or any information really. They give no contact name really. It seems odd. If anyone knows of a website or other company information, would be great. Thanks very much. Lots of scams out there these days. ...

Cypress Medical Records Summarizer Testing
Jul 11, 2012

I'm wondering if anyone has actually done the testing for this company/job (for medical records summarizer).  I applied and they sent me a packet and a test.  They want me to review 45 pages of medical records and summarize it!  This is all sketchy to me.  They have an AOL email address, no company info, nothing.  Not sure if this is a scam or what. ...

Again - Did Anyone Apply For The Medical Review Job At NU? Nm
Jun 05, 2010

nm ...

How To Pend A Report For Review When You Are On 100% Review
May 12, 2014

Help.  I know you send a report with no questions with Control N but forgot how to send reports for review. ...

Under "Review Of Past Medical History" He Says "Doctor Diagnosed, Etc." Is This
Sep 12, 2010

Under "Review of Past Medical History" he says "Doctor diagnosed, etc." for several paragraphs. Is this a heading or does it need a colon after "diagnosed?" ...

Cypress
Aug 06, 2012

Would someone share with me the website for Cypress.  I have seen several but not the ones that we're looking for. ...

Is Anyone Doing The Cypress Test?
Jul 29, 2012

Cypress has another ad for summarizers.  Just wondering if anyone is going to do the test. ...

Cypress Summarizer Job?
Aug 01, 2012

well for one thing, they didn't say where to send the email.  But why 12 dislikes? Just curious. ...

Cypress Med Rec Summarizer
Jun 05, 2014

Anyone have info on this company and its "job" offer?  I see it keeps renewing its ad and wonder if it can't find anyone or if it actually needs a ton of people?  Any info would be GREAT.. thanks! ...

Question About Cypress References
Aug 03, 2012

The job wtih Cypress sounds interesting; however, I am just curious about the references being "physician references."  I have been working at home for about 20 years and my references are all MTSO-type references.  Do they overlook this or does it actually have to be doctors?   Thanks. ...

Cypress Type Companies
Aug 05, 2012

Does anybody know any companies besides Cypress that does that kind of work? I'm interested in it but Cypress itself seems to disorganized, their testing is ridiculous and I have no physician references because I've worked at home for years. Any information is welcome. Thanks! ...

Anyone Else Starting At Cypress As A Records Summarizer?
Aug 01, 2012

I decided to take the position, something different.  I was just curious to see how many others have recently started here or will be starting here?  I'm kind of nervous as it's so different from anything I've ever done before. ...

Review
Sep 16, 2010

I am a new MT who has only been in the business since March.  I still review every single one of my reports...I did stop listening to them again since I am comfortable with that part...My question is what is a normal amount of time to auctally stop going over the reports again?...I do understand sometimes that it is necessary to sometimes go back over them. Problem is work is picking up and I simply can not keep spending too much time going back over them, not to mention that it dips into p ...

On Review Of Systems ..
Jun 17, 2010

On review of systems, under "constitutional" ______ s/l moyes and fatigue. ...

Review Of An MRCP
Aug 13, 2010

"Bilobed microsystem is noted by the pancreas with abduction of the body and tail immediately adjacent to normal pancreatic duct. " The sentences immediately preceeding this are "Common bile duct and intrahepatic ducts appear normal.  No obstructions are noted."  The sentence after it is "Early developing cystic neoplasm is considered likely; typically these are benign or nonaggressive."   So it would go:  "Common bile duct and intrahepatic ducts appear normal.  No ob ...

Platform Review
Mar 01, 2011

What are all the platforms out there (chartnet, wedmedx, etc) and what are the benefits and downsides of each one? ...

10-System Review?
Sep 28, 2011

Admission H&P Dictaties "ten system review unable to obatin".  Is it REVIEW OF SYSTEMS:  Ten-system review, unable to obtain. 10-SYSTEM REVIEW:  Unable to obtain. Or something completely different. =/ ...

Editscript Review
Jul 16, 2012

Does anyone know how to compare before and after views of QAd reports? i.e. the before and after view to compare what was typed versus what was corrected. ???   Thanks!  ...

Grammar Review
Sep 03, 2013

Sometimes, we can get into bad habits, and I was wondering about your thoughts on the sentence below regarding comma usage (I tend to overuse commas) "I advised a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet, and, for your information, your body mass index today is 40.2, which, by definition, places you into the obese range."   ...

Nuance Review
Dec 14, 2013

How long do people usually stay in review?  Also, I noticed that on my pay, Nuance had to kick in some money because I didn't even make minimum wage. How long will they do that? ...

Review Of Systems
Jul 25, 2014

Dictator says this: REVIEW OF SYSTEMS: There was no concerns about eyesight, cardiovascular, GI, GU, musculoskeletal, dermatologic, endocrine, hematologic, (s/l renalcologic) systems. I cannot find anything to verify if he is actually saying renalcologic or maybe craniologic. It's about a 2-year-old girl with a possible genetic disorder.   ...