A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Again - Did anyone apply for the Medical Review job at NU? nm - PA MT

Posted: Jun 05, 2010

nm

It appears that THEY are not in any hurry since they gave an expiration date - Good Luck

[ In Reply To ..]

I do not think they are in any hurry.  I applied and do not expect to hear from them (if at all, the way these companies ignore us) before the 20th.  After all, why would they give a date ("This Posting expires on June 20th, 2010") if they needed someone immediately. 

I figure it is either a new account that is still in the works or someone gave them 3 weeks’ notice that they were leaving, and NU is not in any hurry to fill that position.  Also, not sure if it is temporary ("This is an on call position ( TEMP)") - maybe someone taking maternity leave? 

I would definitely not worry because of not getting any kind of acknowledgement yet.  Maybe check back in a week or so if you have not heard back yourself to see then if anyone else has heard from them. 

Good Luck

Good point...thanks! nm - PA MT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Cypress Medical Review
Mar 21, 2012

Does anyone work for this company or had worked for this company doing medical review work?  I do review work for a local IME doctor and I love it.  I would love to find more of this type of work.  This company sounds interesting, but all I have found are negative comments.  However, none of the comments come from people who have actually worked for the company. ...

How To Pend A Report For Review When You Are On 100% Review
May 12, 2014

Help.  I know you send a report with no questions with Control N but forgot how to send reports for review. ...

Under "Review Of Past Medical History" He Says "Doctor Diagnosed, Etc." Is This
Sep 12, 2010

Under "Review of Past Medical History" he says "Doctor diagnosed, etc." for several paragraphs. Is this a heading or does it need a colon after "diagnosed?" ...

Review
Sep 16, 2010

I am a new MT who has only been in the business since March.  I still review every single one of my reports...I did stop listening to them again since I am comfortable with that part...My question is what is a normal amount of time to auctally stop going over the reports again?...I do understand sometimes that it is necessary to sometimes go back over them. Problem is work is picking up and I simply can not keep spending too much time going back over them, not to mention that it dips into p ...

On Review Of Systems ..
Jun 17, 2010

On review of systems, under "constitutional" ______ s/l moyes and fatigue. ...

Review Of An MRCP
Aug 13, 2010

"Bilobed microsystem is noted by the pancreas with abduction of the body and tail immediately adjacent to normal pancreatic duct. " The sentences immediately preceeding this are "Common bile duct and intrahepatic ducts appear normal.  No obstructions are noted."  The sentence after it is "Early developing cystic neoplasm is considered likely; typically these are benign or nonaggressive."   So it would go:  "Common bile duct and intrahepatic ducts appear normal.  No ob ...

Platform Review
Mar 01, 2011

What are all the platforms out there (chartnet, wedmedx, etc) and what are the benefits and downsides of each one? ...

10-System Review?
Sep 28, 2011

Admission H&P Dictaties "ten system review unable to obatin".  Is it REVIEW OF SYSTEMS:  Ten-system review, unable to obtain. 10-SYSTEM REVIEW:  Unable to obtain. Or something completely different. =/ ...

Editscript Review
Jul 16, 2012

Does anyone know how to compare before and after views of QAd reports? i.e. the before and after view to compare what was typed versus what was corrected. ???   Thanks!  ...

Grammar Review
Sep 03, 2013

Sometimes, we can get into bad habits, and I was wondering about your thoughts on the sentence below regarding comma usage (I tend to overuse commas) "I advised a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet, and, for your information, your body mass index today is 40.2, which, by definition, places you into the obese range."   ...

Nuance Review
Dec 14, 2013

How long do people usually stay in review?  Also, I noticed that on my pay, Nuance had to kick in some money because I didn't even make minimum wage. How long will they do that? ...

Review Of Systems
Jul 25, 2014

Dictator says this: REVIEW OF SYSTEMS: There was no concerns about eyesight, cardiovascular, GI, GU, musculoskeletal, dermatologic, endocrine, hematologic, (s/l renalcologic) systems. I cannot find anything to verify if he is actually saying renalcologic or maybe craniologic. It's about a 2-year-old girl with a possible genetic disorder.   ...

NEW Review Time
Feb 26, 2015

I hope everyone had a great week last week, because your compensation for the week of 3/6 is now going to be dependent upon that compensation rate.  "Great news," they're going to allow a long time for OUR review process, so in order to implement it, they're going to use the 2/14 - 2/20 pay period for the compensation rate two weeks from now as part of the implementation.   That means, if you transcribe 10,000 lines and even if you get 100%, which should be 1,255.00, if ...

Review Of Systems Question
Dec 09, 2009

The physician dictates: REVIEW OF SYSTEMS: Has had myringotomy tubes placed. She has good hearing. There are no concerns about: eye sight, cardiovascular, GI, GU, musculoskeletal, s/l dermatalon chicken, s/l decron hematologic or immunologic systems. Does anyone know what these two terms are? ...

Review Of Systems - Gastrointestinal
Mar 03, 2010

Gastrointestinal: No history of (s/l poontons), peptic ulcer disease, but had diverticulosis and irritable bowel syndrome. ...

Review Of A Job Placement Company
Sep 03, 2010

Does anyone know anything about a job placement company called "Remote Contractor Job Placement Svc"  (RCJPS)?? ...

Glassdoor.com, Anonymously Review MQ
Nov 01, 2010

I have found this website so helpful.  Not just for MQ, but for any company I am looking into.  People anonymously can post what they make hourly/monthly/yearly and give real feedback for the company.  Don't worry, it isn't owned by MQ...:)    glassdoor.com  Even if you don't want to post there, you can at least see what others have had to say! ...

QA Hourly Or Not 100 Percent Review?
Nov 15, 2010

Anyone know who hires QA hourly or is not 100 percent review? If so, what is the hourly rate? Company info such as ins would be greatly appreciated! I have 5 1/2 years exp in QA if that makes a difference. Thanks so much! ...

On Review, He Still Has Some Intermittent Fatigue
Jul 19, 2012

How do I type this properly? I'm brand new and ran into this one today. "On review, he still has some intermittent fatigue; labels it as a 2 out of 10 type fatigue." Would it be correct if I just put in a hyphen before TYPE? It just looks wrong when I do that. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks. ...

Performance Review And Increase
Aug 28, 2012

I have a feeling I am going to get laughed right off of this page, but here goes. At any point does Nuance offer a performance review and/or pay increase?  Also, has anyone ever threatened to quit and were offered an increase to stay?   ...

100% FIESA Review Demand
Jun 12, 2015

You WILL check your FIESA alerts and you WILL do it now. We WON'T pay you for your time and we WON'T care that your unpaid efforts will result in a decrease in your already abysmal pay. Just DO it. Yeah--right. I'm gonna respond to THAT request--not. ...

Help -- How Do I Apply For PTO?
Oct 21, 2010

TIA for your help. ...

Should I Re-apply?
Nov 20, 2010

I applied to RI Unlimited 3 months ago and never heard back--should I reapply?  I got emails saying that I passed everything and then they said I would hear back but never did.  What is your advice? Thanks. ...

How Do You Apply For MTS Job?
Jan 26, 2011

I'm interested in applying for the MTS job posted, but I can't find a place on their web site to send a resume.  What am I missing?  I called the 800 number and it just had a menu for unrelated departments. ...

Should I Even Apply?
Sep 04, 2012

I just got an e-mail from a recruiter from Nuance asking me if I would like to apply for a job; i.e. they took over my former place of employment's transcription department and I had originally applied so I could stay on, but then decided not to-thus they still had my contact info. The recruiter said that they had merged with Transcend and that there was plenty of work, etc. I do need a job as my unemployment benefits will be running out by the beginning of the new year, or sooner if phas ...

How To Apply At MQ
Jun 21, 2013

How do I apply for work at MQ?  ...

Trying To Apply
Jul 08, 2014

Trying to apply at the Mmodal website but MT doesn't come up as an open job.  Are they still under a hiring freeze? ...

Pt Had Parathyroidectomy For (Not Sure) Hypo Or Hyperthyroidism. And Then Under Review Clearly Says
Oct 13, 2009

NM ...

For Review Of Systems, What Would You Put Enlarged Prostate Under Do You Think?
Nov 26, 2009

x ...

Review Of Systems S/l Nobite Is Swollen
Mar 01, 2010

Currently, he is not hurting.  The double vision is resolved.  His s/l nobite is swollen.  Tracheostomy has been in place.  ...