A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone familiar with Metro Transcription Service in NJ? - anon

Posted: Sep 24, 2010

Not much info about them in the archives.  Any info, good or bad, would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Metro Transcription - FlyFingers

[ In Reply To ..]
I went ahead and applied with them yesterday when I saw the ad but I have not been able to find much on them in the archives either. Maybe someone will come forth with some information! Anybody out there work for this company?

Metro - dmz

[ In Reply To ..]
Have worked for them twice in the past - great people, don't bother you, let you do your work without a hassle.

Metro Transcription - FlyFingers

[ In Reply To ..]
DMZ - thanks so much for the reply! Did you get good line counts with them when you worked there? Also is their platform MT friendly and easy to learn? Sorry for the questions but I applied with them and have not heard from them yet. Thanks in advance for your input!

If you don't care to reply.... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Why did you leave them in the past? You don't have to answer if it is a personal reason. I just wondered if the company did anything to cause you to leave, such as consistent low work or line counts, put on horribly bad account, etc.
Metro - dmz
[ In Reply To ..]
Easy platform (Medrite), good dictators....mainly doctor office work when I left the second time....first time was personal reasons, and second time I had left for "greener pastures" at MDI over 5 years ago...but work-wise and people-wise, you couldn't ask for a better place to work. Not too tough to make line counts when I was there....As I said, great people to work with. Not a big turnover because they treat their people well.
Metro - PS - dmz
[ In Reply To ..]
Rarely ran out of work because they have many different things you could do....good luck.
Thank you! :) - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Definitely sounds like what I'm looking for! I'll send my resume and see what happens.

I appreciate the info!

Similar Messages:

Metro Transcription Service
Jul 18, 2013

Has anyone any information on Metro Transcription Service?  I have searched but not finding anything.  They are out of New Jersey.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Familiar With Breitner Transcription?
Dec 15, 2010

I am thinking of working for this company and I am interested in anyone's experiences with Breitner.   Thanks ...

Anyone Familiar With US Transcription In Iowa?
Sep 21, 2011

steady work, pay, platform, etc. ...

Anyone Familiar With Expert Medical Transcription
Oct 08, 2010

Anyone familiar with or know anything about this company out of Florida? ...

PRN Military Transcription - Anyone Familiar With This Company?
Sep 20, 2011

Anyone familiar with this company?  Would like info regarding their platform, dictators, pay scale and if they do VR.  Any info at all would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Familiar With A Company Called MD-IT Transcription?
May 02, 2012

Is anyone familiar with a company called MD-IT Transcription? I am looking for a job as transcription jobs at the hospital I work for are being outsourced to a company called Nuance. I have not heard good things about Nuance. Would appreciate any information from someone who is familiar with MD-IT Transcription. Thanks. ...

Is Anyone Familiar With Clear Choice Transcription?
Nov 09, 2012

Is anyone familiar with Clear Choice? Any information would be appreciated. I understand they pay by the minute of dictation, a dollar a minute after release from QA. I'm wondering if their platform allows for a good line count and how the company treats the employees. ...

Lutz Transcription? Girl's Name ***** Are Familiar
Nov 30, 2010

For some reason, the girl's name ***** are familiar to me - nonpayer? ...

Familiar With The Transcription Program At Either Career Step
May 29, 2012

Is anyone familiar with the transcription program at either Career Step, MT at Home, or Medical Transcription A to Z?  Opinions would be appreciated. ...

WBG Transcription Service...Anyone Know Anything About Them?
Jan 21, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company? ...

DTS Transcription Service
Mar 03, 2010

I was sent a link to test for this company and was absolutely floored!  I did the application form portion of the test and then was directed to the screening process, which was a series of multiple choice and fill in the blank questions (10 minutes it took to complete).  After completing that I thought I would be directed to the transcription portion of the test, but no - I was directed to another series of multiple choice and fill in the blank questions totalling about 30 mi ...

Ace Transcription Service
Apr 12, 2010

Has anyone had any experience with Ace Transction out of Dallas, Texas.  There ad states work own hours from home.  ...

Transcription Service
May 22, 2015

Does anyone know of a fair paying transcription service hiring now?  I find myself going from one company to another working so many hours for so little pay.  Unfortunate we have moved so far away from treating transcriptionists with respect and giving them dignity when we slave over these reports and get less than minimum wage sometimes. ...

Best On-Line Transcription Service
Oct 20, 2009

I have worked for Spheris and MedQuist in the past (5 years ago).  Do these companies still provide computers to their new hires. What else is out there now. Any new or better companies to transcribe for  ...

STAT Transcription Service
Mar 24, 2010

Anyone ever heard of them?  I did an archive search and couldn't find anything.  Thanks in advance! ...

Integrity Transcription Service
Oct 20, 2010

Any info on Integrity Transcription Services.  ...

Transcription Technology And Service
Jun 06, 2011

Is this a legit company? ...

Which Transcription Service Should I Work For?
Dec 05, 2013

The hospital I worked for recently outsourced their transcription department to Nuance.  Because of their extremely high insurance rates, I decided not to go with them and am therefore unemployed.  I have over 20 years of experience transcribing all specialties except pathology and my strong suit is radiology.  Any advice anyone can give as to which transcription service I should look into would be greatly appreciated.  I am looking to become an employee not an independent co ...

Quick Transcription Service
Mar 29, 2014

One of over 40 services I applied and sent resumes to in my miserable search for a service that actually has work.  That was over 2 months ago.  They are asking me to test because they pay a whopping $20 per audio hour (which by my crude calculation would end up being about $6 per audio hour).  And apparently they pay through Paypal.  How's that for professional?  This company is in NYC and apparently intent on preying on the continually rising numbers of MTs out th ...

E-MedScribe Transcription Service
Oct 06, 2014

I am looking for information on e-MedScribe Transcription Service out of Houston, TX.  I tried to do a search for this company but I could not find anything.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.   ...

Getting My Own Work In Large Metro
Jan 07, 2013

I live in a large metro area with many physician offices and lawyer offices.  I am a great transcriptionist and am currently doing just a couple of files a month (I know it's so little).  I need more work and am going to try getting my own.  Can I just drop off a letter to the offices?  I am thinking about doing $1.25 per audio minute or 10 or 12 cents per 65-character line.  Any advice on this method or the rates?  Thanks.  ...

How To Start A Medical Transcription Service
Mar 12, 2010

I have been a MT for about 6 years now and would like more information on how to start my own medical transcription service for clinics (not hospitals).  Tried find a book on it but could not find any information or even a legitimate website on where to start with doing this.  I have been an independent contractor for 6 years but now would like to venture into business and get my own physician accounts and actually hire other MTs to work for me.  Anyone that has done this that can ...

Medical Transcription Service Organization
Mar 13, 2010

I'm looking for a Medical Transcription Service Organization (MTSO) for my company to use in order to improve the quality of service that my medical transcription business provides to its clients and to help me comply with the HIPPA laws.  I see some VERY expensive services out there; but are there any inexpensive ones that would help a small company like ours? ...

Transcription Service That Supplies Computer
May 22, 2010

Does anyone know of a transcription service that supplies the computer like MQ?  I need a new job.  I am making half as much as I was 2 years ago at MQ due to ASR and pay cut ...

CMC Medical Transcription Service In Seattle?
Oct 11, 2010

Anyone with a bit more detailed information/experience with this company?   Thank you for any help in advance! ...

Anyone Work At TTS (Transcription, Technology & Service)?
Dec 09, 2011

Wanting to know if anyone is familiar with this company, good or bad.  ...

If Starting A Small Transcription Service, What Is The Best...sm...
Dec 08, 2011

Oracle OR Nuance Transcription Service
Mar 21, 2012

Hi, I have just been contacted by Oracle and by Nuance Transcription Service and wondered if anyone had any experience with either company.   ...

Medical Transcription Service Who Pays More Than 8 Cpl
Jul 05, 2012

Looking for a medical transcription service who pays more than 8 cpl.  Who pays the best? And is a good company to work for. ...

Any Info On Ascend Transcription Service?
Apr 15, 2013

Does anyone have info on Ascend?  Looking if the offshore transcription and if they treat their MT's decent with decent wages?  Thanks! ...