Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

In doubt - Yes blank it

Posted: Oct 28th, 2020 - 12:27 pm In Reply to: If in doubt - Blank it.

I had a report last night and I would have sworn they were saying PEE. I tried to look it up and found nothing. I went back and forth and finally sent it to QA and it was TEE! Again, don't take the chance. It isn't worth it, because if you get it on an audit it is your fault despite how it sounds.

I can get through a whole report and there always seems to be one or two words that I just cannot get and I reluctantly send it to QA, but I have been busted too many times and it isn't worth it. If I get a warning about too many reports to QA, then I don't know what I will do. I mean how much do we have to know, especially on different accounts and getting so many different dictators? They expect way too much for way too little!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)