Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Thanks so much - Mtgone

Posted: Jul 19th, 2018 - 9:06 am In Reply to: Thanks so much for telling your story - it helps

You’re welcome. Hopefully I’ll do better with my classes than I do with providing workable links!! 😂. I think if the links in my post instead of the url like at bottom are highlighted and then copied to the address bar at the top of internet page it will go to the proper website (if that makes any sense). Hopefully your state will be willing to do a little research and not make the process any harder for you. If they at least read the certified petition it should be pretty plain I would think. Take care. It’s hard even though we knew it was coming at some point. I pray for everyone to find the path that is right for them and that this will end up being a blessing in disguise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)