Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Good luck - Broken

Posted: Jul 18th, 2018 - 11:22 am

Crazy how posts get "lost" when they make a lot of sense! So, I am rewriting some of what I wrote earlier about how sad this industry has become. I feel very sad for all the MTs just recently laid off and for the underpaid workers in this field. Lots of us have dedicated generations to this profession and what do we have to show for it? Nothing! After being laid off by TTS last year, my finances are devastated! I am moving back in with family, moving to another state to start a job out of transcription, hoping to get back on my feet. I was screwed with unemployment by TTS last year. I had no job, received unemployment and then lost it and have to pay back some of the money I did receive. Good luck to all you recently laid off or fired or very unpaid. The companies hiring now are taking advantage of the disadvantaged by paying super low for lines because they know the unemployed need some kind of income even though it's crappy as hell!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Good luck - Broken (Views: 563, 2018-07-18, 11:22 am)