Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

So yes, just got laid off today 10:30 meeting - did not take very long at all!

Posted: Jul 17th, 2018 - 9:41 am

Supposed to be severance package emailed today, so we'll see I guess. Personally, I have been waiting this for awhile and this is just a technicality which will enable me to finally explore options which may be available with TAA (could not get TAA benefits until terminated).

Do not rush into anything I would advise. Most of us in this position have known this was coming for months since we have had no work, and most of us have been practically begging to be laid off, so finally Nuance did the right thing for once.

But don't rush into working for one of those contractors since you will get less pay, same horrible QA, and IC status. Just check out what you could be eligible for under TAA and collect UE for a while to give you some time to make up your mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)