Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Aussie test - Gertrude

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2018 - 2:14 pm In Reply to: I got an invite too, and am going to pass. - sm

I hear what you're saying - jumping in is scary and could end up worse off. You wouldn't be paying any Australian taxes though, only US taxes. You only pay taxes for your country/state. There would be the $$ conversion but at 13.5 (if you make senior and hopefully, because that's the whole point that we would)that would convert to about 10 cpl and a person could make some money with that, if, and a big IF, you don't have to spend too much time researching docs' names and addresses, etc., the list could go on. Production pay needs to be just that - need to be doing production only and very minimum researching and of course I mean after you are used to the accent, the platform, MT instruction, specs, etc. If we could dive in slowly and keep our other job, that would be the best way to go but that can be really overwhelming, especially for long-time MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)