Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I pray for the best for all of you. I was fired from - Nuance this past March...

Posted: Jun 16th, 2018 - 6:14 pm In Reply to: I heard there was to be a massive layoff again - this week

just before the last big layoff. I can’t say it’s been fun trying to find another job, but it sure beats just being left hanging waiting for work (they did that to me too....absolutely NO work for 3 days before I got fired and NO explanation other than “I think it’s just slow”)! I did qualify for unemployment, and the silver lining is that I now qualify for early social security retirement (will still have to work some to make ends meet though). Again, I do hope you all get the results that you want. It is unconscionable the way they treat their employees and ICs. It should be against the law!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)