Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I should have figured somone would accuse me - PF employee

Posted: Jun 15th, 2018 - 7:31 am In Reply to: Definitely words from a suit. - Smh

of being a suit. On this board any time someone is happy with their job they are a "suit."

You seem to think everyone is as miserable in their jobs as you are, so if that makes you feel better to call me a suit then so be it. Every day I see posts screaming about Nuance, and all the companies who are screwing you left and right. PF is not the greatest per standards 10 years ago, but it certainly is the best available now.

As far as I am concerned the less people working at PF the better. Means more work and lots more OT for us and much bigger paychecks.

In my opinion I get treated rather well. I hardly hear from my TL or management for that matter. I do my work, I pass my QA, I follow the rules and I have no issues and neither does anyone else that follows the rules.

Those that think the rules do not apply to them are the ones that have the issues.

As long as the posts are negative everyone believes everything they read. Anything positive - then we are lying or a suit. Wonder why?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)