Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Inscribe - Mt

Posted: Jun 7th, 2018 - 6:42 pm In Reply to: How to increase VR speed on Inscribe - babyblue

Give yourself time. You will get faster and you will learn the short cuts as you go. If you don’t know all the shortcuts and need answers and you can’t get them on here then go to the Facebook pages for MTs. We all help each other and if you don’t know where those pages are on Facebook just start searching out the different MT groups and ask to be added if need be. There are several different ones and you can do a search to find them. That is my best bet for my problems that I’ve had. In fact last week I lost my whole shorthand dictionary and colleagues on Facebook actually coached me through what to do from one computer to the next and I did it all by myself with their help. I had never done anything like that before and I was supposed to call the IT guys The next morning but I did not need to because it was already done. We all help each other but I’m sure you might not find all the support you need on this website. This is voice recognition in case there are any mistakes because I am on my iPhone and I am not about to go and correct everything. Hopefully it is mostly accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)