Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Weird post - sm

Posted: May 24th, 2018 - 10:04 am In Reply to: Again, someone wanting free job information - then jealous and upset they dont get it. SM

MT has become a minefield in recent years. Most of us know that. So many companies out there who pay badly or don't pay on time or don't have enough work to keep their MTs busy or treat them dishonestly in some other way. Who can blame someone for hoping for some guidance away from these companies and toward a good one?

If you are in a bad situation, the last thing you need is to jump unknowingly into another one, or one that is even worse. You can jump into several in a row, with really bad luck. It seems perfectly natural to me that someone would ask for guidance into something solid and decent.

I get why people don't share the names of these companies freely, but in no way in a million years would I blame anyone else for wanting to know.

The main board is helpful because people talk freely about what it's like to work for various companies to stay away from. But, sadly, it has become extremely difficult to know which ones to trust, and there are a lot of really bad situations out there now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)