Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Maybe it's not... - Tink

Posted: May 19th, 2018 - 7:40 am In Reply to: Why is my experience working here so different than HDS of the year? - not special

Don't be fooled. I am a former "of the year" nominee for MM and had been wanting to leave for years before then. I'm not even sure why I was nominated. I just worked my schedule and tried to fly under the radar. It certainly wasn't from a great love of my job, though I was thankful to have something I could do from home. Most of the other nominees felt the same way. Plus, I had a fantastic supervisor at the time who was always very kind and regularly nominated her team members for HDS of the Month. She unfortunately was let go not long after =(

Just remember that the nominees right now are really grateful for a chance for some extra money and a free trip, so they are probably seeing their work experience in a better light. That outlook may not last!

I personally have since found a job that I do enjoy at a company that makes everyone feel valued all year long. I was thrilled to leave MM and my stress level has dropped remarkably since I've been gone. Wish I would have left way before!!

No matter whether you were nominated for their contest not, you are ALL priceless for working so hard in those conditions and plugging away at a job where you don't feel appreciated. Don't ever think otherwise!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)