Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

applying for Medicare - need advice!!! - exNuancer

Posted: May 13th, 2018 - 1:14 pm

Help!  I was laid off 4/20, had been getting Blue Cross with Nuance for me and hubby, but now want to apply for Medicare for myself and he will go on COBRA.  Social Security office requires me to have their form "Request for Employment Information" filled out by both me AND my employer.  I sent the form to what I think is the right Nuance email address (the one handling us post-layoff), for them to fill out and return back to me, but NO ONE WILL RESPOND!  I even emailed them again a couple days later, to tell me that at least they received it from me, and NO RESPONSE.  Has anyone else had to get Nuance to sign this form in the past, and what did you do?  Who did you contact?  I don't know who to call, I don't know who to email, to get this done.  I can't get Medicare if Nuance doesn't fill it out!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)