Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I Do Not Agree - JC

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2018 - 10:58 am In Reply to: You can do acute care - My 2 cents

Not sure what your definition of acute care is, but I'm referring to ALL specialties in a hospital setting. If she's only done clinic or one specialty, this won't carry her over and she won't know if she's made a horrible blunder or not. Acute care is extremely complicated. She may be able to do some ER reports, but that's basically clinic with sniffles and other issues people use the ER for instead of a clinic.

She wouldn't possibly qualify for surgeries in any of the specialties, let alone all of them.

There are people who have gone from clinic to acute care, but I think that was back in the days when you had a private mentor or mentors in a hospital. It's not like that anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)