Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Pathetic - You are so right

Posted: Apr 21st, 2018 - 8:44 pm In Reply to: In addition to the low wages, the sound quality sucks and - the dictation habits are so bad SM

I just took a PT job and it isn't MT. I am still working as an MT, but I can just feel it in my bones that it is on its way out. I am an IC and the one company I work for wants 3 hours of coverage on Saturday and Sunday, w/o 1 penny of differential. What nerve. They are in bed with Nuance so you know what that means. You can pick your hours, but every weekend at 4 cpl or 7 cpl for straight and that is above most places.

I find it beyond belief that any job could be as bad as this one. I will keep at it, until I get some extra $$ and pay off some CC's and then I am history, never to look back. N and MM have killed this job in more ways than one and all of these offshoot companies (instead of India) are a joke. Like someone posted, they are getting American quality MTs at Indian wages! No thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)