Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They are lying, it is not only you. Could be the dictators are - using tablets or cheap junk phones SM

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2018 - 12:11 pm In Reply to: Does anyone use an on-line sound booster? Know if it - will work with Escription? sm

to dictate and nobody will say anything to them to risk offending or losing the account. You have to put up with it.

I also bought new speakers, adjusted all my settings, and used a sound program and it didnt help.

I asked my brother, who is in tech support for an internet company, and he said that's the problem, the tablets or cheap phones they are dictating on, usually with the VOIP phone calls that sound underwater and fade out, garbled, and such.

Breakway is a wonderful program and also has a free 14-day trial and I love it. I run it all the time, for work sound files as well as my own music.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)