Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

AST Services, LLC - ThinkingOutLoud

Posted: Mar 14th, 2018 - 5:07 pm

Well, I have been working there for about a month now and the best I can do is about 1200 lines per day or a little less, and that is very difficult - takes me 8 hours! On huge accounts with a vast array of instructions, dictators and work types, while trying to make sure it's 99% correct - well - the poster from about a month ago who said she could only get about 1000 lines per day was correct! I'm not a newbie and pretty much have no problem with the content, but with VR and the amount of editing it takes, a person could make far more money transcribing it. So, it really should be about 7-8 cpl and then, perhaps, a living could be made!! (But in a real world where people get paid real money, with raises, we should be making well over 12 cpl by this year, 2018). This field is so taking advantage of anyone wanting, or needing to work at home that it's not only very, very sad but it should reported to the labor board....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)