Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

While I don’t disagree with you... - grossed out

Posted: Feb 1st, 2018 - 12:47 pm In Reply to: We're just peons; they are the KINGS. - TheyDontCare

I’ve been at this a long time and it seems like it has gotten exponentially worse in the last 5 years. There always used to be a doc or 5 with an ego the size of Texas around every facility, but most were pleasant. Now the majority seem mostly nasty or just don’t care whatsoever about their job. They seem to care more about social hour (especially the women) and flirting with another doc and eating their lunch than keeping track of what they’re doing.

At least I know what facilities to never step into. A lot of these docs are lawsuits waiting to happen, and the facilities that don’t rein in their behavior issues tend to have the most problems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)