Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

Anybody using Wavescribe and having trouble with it - being slow recently? SM

Posted: Jan 24th, 2018 - 12:38 pm

Slow to load or not at all, connection times out.  Everything else is fine, all other pages and tabs load as usual.  It was working fine until yesterday afternoon, it timed out and would not reload.

Same everything as always, nothing has changed.  Took forever, couldnt get it to load last night.  Now this morning it loaded, I got one note done, and it wont upload the note, nor reload itself.  Cant get it to load on 2 different computers.  I have rebooted, shut down, restarted, let this computer rest overnight, etc, etc.

Any ideas?

*** Edit:  I get home half hour later and the site starts right up, logs in, and I'm up and running.  Loaded the job and sent it in without a problem.  I'll see how long it takes for the program to act up again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)