Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

it seems to be a good evening with regard to workflow - and good volume in XXX. sm

Posted: Jan 19th, 2018 - 1:54 pm In Reply to: What is the deal with the weird capitalization? - no message

And there is a whopping total of 3 jobs for XXX in the job status! (You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.)

I've seen several PM status emails with Good Morning! It is a slow evening as to be expected this time of day. (Since when?) Volume is expected to pick up in second shift. (HELLO!!! We're at the end of 2nd shift now!!!) For crying out loud...google the current time in the United States if you don't know! And then, of course if, it's a slow 2nd shift, they change it to say "Things are expected to pick up in three shift." They are obviously cutting and pasting parts of the job status, and doing quite a crappy job of it.

I hope imedx crumbles!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)