Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Consider it a blessing - SM

Posted: Jan 18th, 2018 - 4:03 pm In Reply to: PRECISION TRANSCRIPTION COMPANY - Mondo

I have never worked for them, but I did see their ad on the other job site. It is completely ridiculous. They wrote an entire paragraph cheer leading and glamorizing themselves and saying what an amazing company they are and that you would be so fortunate to work for them. Then, you finally get to the end of the ad where it has their pay rates, 3 cpl for editing and 6 cpl for straight transcription. I absolutely HATE that there are actually MTs out there who will accept these pay rates and take these jobs. That is exactly what allows these companies to get away with paying these completely insulting wages. Those are slave wages. Why lower yourself to that??? You deserve so much better and so do all other MTs with years of experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)