Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Get rid of you - LOL MT

Posted: Jan 16th, 2018 - 12:47 pm In Reply to: Good chance of it. They're in NH. ;-) - nm

LOL, I KNEW that's who it was ! I also work for them and have gotten the same bullying treatment as you've described after being with them over 6 years now. It's been all of a sudden with the QA people once Nuance QA took over. I had been doing very well on my QA before then. I also laugh at the SOS'es send out every stinkin' day (there's one in my e-mail right now for my secondary account). I also am not about to work extra to help them out because they have shown themselves to not deserve it in my opinion. However, there are those who will help despite being beaten up by them. That's okay, it is their choice but I'm not one that will do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)