Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Anyone taking those courses in Inscribe, only - to find nothing really works

Posted: Jan 16th, 2018 - 8:28 am

When you are in the actual platform? I put my shortcuts to ASR Shortcuts, tried to do a simple Ctrl+0 so the report would be just text and demographics would go away, and nothing happened.

Also, with the ASR Shortcuts on, I freaked out because doctor names wouldn't come up with Ctrl shift space, and realized through an old email it had to be on Modified Shortcuts for that, and I use that doctor thing a lot, so does that mean you have to keep changing the Shortcuts back and forth?

I used to be good at ASR editing before E5, which was not a platform that had a lot to offer as far as that. However, since my main concern right now is getting my line count up, it's hard to try to get that going without slowing down initially. Sort of a catch-22.

It would be good if I could play around while not on the clock, so to speak, but I don't think we have access to the training platform, do we?

If anyone has had success with the ASR, any tips would be appreciated as far as more proficient ASR editing. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)