Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

If anyone even so much as answers an ad for 3 cpl - for QA ---

Posted: Dec 19th, 2017 - 4:39 pm In Reply to: If It - is who I Think

then they deserve 3 cpl. I do MT and QA and I make 6 cpl (NOT IC) for QA (including a second shift differential). There is no way in H&LL I'd do QA for HALF of what I am now, which should be the MINIMUM for doing QA. I think 9 cpl should be the minimum for MT. I think MT is just as difficult as QA as far as the work (you just need a little more experience and willingness to work across MANY accounts to do QA is all). These companies who offer these insulting pittances make me sick to my stomach, but NO ONE can possibly be so DESPERATE as to accept that sh*t%y pay. Sadly, I think they are, and THAT is a big factor in our sinking wages (amongst other things). If I lose the still awesome job I have, I'm not going to even bother to look elsewhere if this is all that is out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)