Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

BC - My thoughts - MTMom

Posted: Dec 14th, 2017 - 10:07 am In Reply to: What's up with BC - ??

My thoughts are that it is just that time of the year when things are always slow. I've been on BC almost 7 years and this time of the year is always like that. I think that before the cyber issues in June, many of us had other secondaries that we were able to jump to at any given time, hence fixing the completely OOW situations. Now, a lot of those secondaries don't even exist anymore. I, myself, had 3 and not a one of them is still in existence.

I'm hoping some more Editscript secondaries can be found as the email stated today because that's obviously a better option than Emdat, but also again I think it's just also the ebb and flow of the volumes throughout the year, coupled with the fact that Nuance as a whole has less accounts than it did even 6 months ago now...

Maybe I'm naive, but I'm ok with that. I think BC is fine and things are just dragging with nowhere else to turn when that happens.

I'm just thrilled that DC is trying to help us find work at all - some (most) OMs would not do that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)