Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Canadian MT - acutecare

Posted: Dec 9th, 2017 - 2:43 pm In Reply to: To all Canadian MTs - stillllanMT

You might not want to hear from someone who works for MMODAL, but I thought you might want all the bits of info that you can get.

I don't have any experience with any other company since they hired me right out of school. They seem to be pretty chill here as compared to what I read on this board. I rarely run out of work. Sometimes the day after a holiday is sketchy, but it picks up quickly. I often go several weeks with no feedback from them. I leave them alone and they leave me alone! I get about 10% straight typing (which slows me down 'cause I am not a fast typist, nor do I have many shortcuts).

We get paid by the second/minute. I do about 200 lines per hour. There are somewhere around 12 hospitals that I get work from, but 95% of the time it's from the same 5. The specs are all the same with a couple of exceptions. The quality of the dictation is all over the place, but mostly okay. I think you get docked if your QA is over 5%, but I never come close to that (not because I'm super duper, however).

Again, I don't know how much help this is, as my experience is only with MMODAL and I really haven't looked anywhere else. All the best!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)