Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

apples and oranges - crabbypants

Posted: Oct 28th, 2017 - 1:20 pm In Reply to: It often takes longer to edit than to do straight typing - .

That sounds like comparing apples to oranges. It could easily be said that a poorly dictated report can be easier to straight type than to edit. But I do agree with what you're saying. I never thought we would lose money when editing came on board. Now we are 10-15 years in and they (MTSOs and facilities) still are like little boys and girls whistling in the dark to keep their spirits up, hoping no one has noticed (or that they can ignore those who do). The point everyone is missing is that VR was NEVER meant to be used this way. It is designed to be edited on the recording end or NOT AT ALL. I think all dictators should have to pass a test in order to be allowed to use VR. If they have less than 90% recognition, they aren't saving anyone any time, including their own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)