Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You are not alone - sm

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2017 - 11:25 am In Reply to: Starting therapy tomorrow - Kerra

Kerra, you are not alone. I have been there too. You are not a failure. This is not your fault. It is the fault of your employer. These companies just beat us down until we question our own sanity. Keep on taking your meds and let your doctor help you. Every new job has that panic and fear that you will never learn the new system, but believe me, you will. Give yourself some time. Something that really helped me in my job was yoga. It started out as a yoga for breast cancer patients and survivors, but it helped me tremendously to deal with my job stress, even more than my breast cancer. I learned meditation, breathing, mindfulness, it was a godsend. See if your hospital offers yoga classes for cancer patients and see if you can attend. I found my cancer yoga group to be a loving group who cared for each other--more so than just going to a regular yoga class and we had ladies who were not cancer patients who attended too. You might also be able to find a yoga class for people with PTSD. Take a deep breath and breathe and know that we are rooting for you and that things will get better, just give yourself some time. Hugs to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)