Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! - Kerra

Posted: Oct 11th, 2017 - 10:28 pm In Reply to: Kerra, how's out going? - thinking about you

I want to thank everyone for their help! It seems like months ago that I wrote this post. I read each of your responses and every one made me feel more hopeful. My new job is coming along, I am finally starting to feel comfortable there. Everyone is very, very nice. The doctors, my trainer, the other transcriptionists have been very supportive and seem to understand what I am going through. I have had 2 therapy sessions so far and the therapist is helping me to realize that a lot of my anxiety probably comes from a lot of trauma I went through as a teenager that I "tucked it away." We are hoping as I talk through it with her, I can finally deal with it. She taught me to think before I go to work that nothing bad has happened, everyone is nice there and I am still learning. Just thinking those 3 things has helped with all the "butterflies" in my stomach. I am doing better with Epic, but everyone there seems to be struggling to learn it. So once again, thank you for all the virtual hugs and kind words that helped a lot when my anxiety was really bad. I am hoping to soon be able to quit my at home MT job because it's just not worth it anymore, and just be happy with my new part time job where I know exactly what my paycheck is going to be every time. It's nowhere near what I used to make in the old days of MT, but it's better than the minimum wage (if even that) that I am making working from home now. At the hospital, I feel like they care about me which is something that hasn't happened in a long time with my MTSO. So good luck to everyone and thank you again from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)