Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 30)

Therapy and medications - nm

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2017 - 9:45 am In Reply to: Starting therapy tomorrow - Kerra

Dear Kerra,
First of all, I want you to know that you are definitely not alone. Many of us are suffering from PTSD and it is directly because of Nuance and their extraordinarily poor business practices. When I read your note, I wanted to do awful things I had never considered. It is hard later in life to learn new things, we all hate it. For me it started when I was about 30. You are not alone in that either. Having worked as a physician's assistant, and monitoring people on different meds, I can tell you that most likely the problem is your new medication. Changing meds and starting a new job at the same time while working for an arse of a company is extraordinarily stressful. I hope that your doctor can quickly adjust your meds. Try to calm yourself down and realize that your meds are working against you and you are going to be okay. Next week, next month, next year will look very much brighter. Concentrate on the fact that you are extremely lucky to have a hospital job again and with a little med adjustment you are going to be just fine. You need to substitute positive affirmations. God knows all, sees all and will give you strength.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)