Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Starting therapy tomorrow - Kerra

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2017 - 9:31 am

I have hit rock bottom.  I have read it from others here but now it's my turn.  I can't take it anymore.  I cry all the time, all because of my job!!!!!!   I am now doing my at home MT part time and I found a job at a hospital, I have worked a few days there, but I have bad anxiety about being at work outside my house, I just feel panicked the whole time and last week I actually cried at work.  How humiliating.  I am having so much trouble learning Epic which this hospital  just switched to, I can't see how I am ever going to understand it and I am used to training at home, not with someone sitting right next to me.  Hopefully the therapist can help.  I don't know what else to do.  Right now as I am typing this I am crying and feeling like crap and feeling panicked and I don't know what to do and I am scared to go to my new job.  I do take meds for anxiety and depression, my doctor is switching me to something new now, which could explain some of it.  I just feel like a total failure.  I can't see ever feeling better right now.   

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)